Mach-E Forum | Ford Mustang Mach-E Forum and News banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
409 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
To keep everyone informed while waiting for Mustang Mach-E orders to finalize, Ford sent out the following. There will be a follow up to this as they indicated at the end "You will hear from us soon on how to prepare and finalize your Mustang Mach-E order and more."

STAYING CONNECTED IN THESE CHALLENGING TIMES.​
The health and well-being of our customers and employees are top of mind here at Ford, and we hope your family stays safe and well. Meanwhile, be assured that we remain committed to keeping you informed about your exciting new Mustang Mach-E.
Silver Mustang Mach E with current model Mustang parked behind it.
Photo of male designer with a quote about capturing the spirit
Photo of male designer with a quote about capturing the spirit
Take a slow, satisfying walk around your Ford Mustang Mach-E and you’ll discover one unexpected, clever touch after another. The sequential tri-bar taillamps. The aggressive rear haunch. The Pony-image-projection puddle lamps. These features all serve to enhance the beautifully sculpted exterior of this exciting all-electric addition to the iconic Mustang family.
Ford Mustang Mach E interior
Photo of male designer with interior philosophy quote
Photo of male designer with interior philosophy quote
The designers of your Mustang Mach-E were challenged to create a responsive, performance-inspired interior. And they delivered. For instance, with the available B&O Sound System by Bang & Olufsen, a unique sound bar-inspired design spans the instrument panel to sweeten your listening experience. There’s also an extra-large touchscreen that’ll keep you connected to your world, an available panoramic fixed-glass roof with a “VIP” view, wireless phone-charging pad* and customizable ambient lighting.
Photo of push button E Latch door handle
ONE BEAUTIFUL DESIGN.
A THOUSAND BEAUTIFUL DETAILS.​
By design, your Mustang Mach-E combines head-turning good looks with practical, thoughtful touches throughout. The flush E-Latch door handle, for instance, lets you unlock the vehicle with the push of a button. The unique front trunk is water-resistant, washable and includes a drain. And the charge port even lights up for easier access in low-visibility conditions.
Profile of a red Mustang Mach E parked in front of a brick building as a stylish young woman crosses the street in front of the vehicle
STAY TUNED. STAY CHARGED.
You will hear from us soon on how to prepare and finalize your Mustang Mach-E order and more.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Nice. When did this go out?
Have not received this yet, and I have a reservation and use the Ford app for my Edge as well. Haven't seen it. Thanks for posting.

·
Registered
409 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Have not received this yet, and I have a reservation and use the Ford app for my Edge as well. Haven't seen it. Thanks for posting.
It was forwarded to me from a friend in line for an MME.
Ask your dealer if you haven't received it. Its probably part of a mailing list that should eventually get some exclusive info.

·
Registered
294 Posts
I got mine at 6PM today. When I made my reservation, I also clicked the "keep me informed" link and gave them my email (a second time since it was also on my reservation). Once again, the links in the email take you to the same mach E page on Ford.com that you had to have gone to to make a reservation. But, I'm not complaining since they've gotten a lot more share-minded with articles lately.

·
Registered
145 Posts
I haven't received this yet. Last email from Ford was March 3, "Your Mustang Mach-E. Tomorrow’s technology unleashed."

I think there's one semi-new thing I'm seeing in the message you posted above -- confirmation of pony projection puddle lamps. It was included on the MME page of some eastern U.S. dealership that was posted here a few months back. But I think this is the first time I'm seeing it directly stated from Ford. It shows up on one of their gallery images of a parked MME (shown on red carpet), but not in any of the other parked car images.

Nothing else in there seems to be new.

·
Super Moderator
341 Posts
“...here from us soon...” - soon is subjective, so i’m going to assign an arbitrary two weeks to it.
So around June 1, hopefully we will get more details about the vehicle and the process.

·
Registered
409 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
“...here from us soon...” - soon is subjective, so i’m going to assign an arbitrary two weeks to it.
So around June 1, hopefully we will get more details about the vehicle and the process.
I expect dealers to have more information for us as well along with Ford tech's that received training on servicing the Mach-E.

·
Registered
2 Posts
It was forwarded to me from a friend in line for an MME.
Ask your dealer if you haven't received it. Its probably part of a mailing list that should eventually get some exclusive info.
I spoke with my dealer in Glendale, CA this weekend. They still have no information. They hadn't even received this article/info. So I assume it's slow spreading, and possibly just in Europe first?
Anyway, thanks for the heads up.

·
Super Moderator
341 Posts
I spoke with my dealer in Glendale, CA this weekend. They still have no information. They hadn't even received this article/info. So I assume it's slow spreading, and possibly just in Europe first?
Anyway, thanks for the heads up.
I’m in NJ. A also reserved back in November 2019 and checked the little box for ‘keep me informed’. I got the message exactly 6pm EST on Friday.

You can always login to your Ford account and check your notification settings. The link would be in your reservation confirmation email.

heck, it may even be in the spam/junk-mail folder.

·
Registered
231 Posts
I haven't received this yet. Last email from Ford was March 3, "Your Mustang Mach-E. Tomorrow’s technology unleashed."
Same here. I'd forgotten I even got that March 3 email until I went back a few days ago and saw it. I was on a cruise ship that day sailing from Dubai to Mumbai when it came in, so I was a little busy at the time. :cool:

Haven't gotten this new one though.

·
Registered
21 Posts
The BIG question still remains unanswered ! W H E N ? I got tired of waiting and special ordered
the Toyota Camry TRD and it lands in 48 days at almost half the price. Still a V-6 and 3.6L Zoom.....Zoom.... I will request a refund as soon as I have my new car in my driveway. Good Luck to all waiting until 2021.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts