Mach-E Forum | Ford Mustang Mach-E Forum and News banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We ordered our MachE 8 months ago online. At the time, we were debating between Tesla and MachE. We liked MachE more but were worried about dealership experience. Before placing the order, we called SunnyvaleFord to make sure that there wouldn't be any markup. Today, the car got delivered. But alas, they are asking for 4k over the quoted price. What should we do?

·
Registered
13 Posts
We ordered our MachE 8 months ago online. At the time, we were debating between Tesla and MachE. We liked MachE more but were worried about dealership experience. Before placing the order, we called SunnyvaleFord to make sure that there wouldn't be any markup. Today, the car got delivered. But alas, they are asking for 4k over the quoted price. What should we do?
Hold them to their word…they have your deposit and agreed to sell the car to you at sticker. I was also told there would be no dealer markup on pre-ordered cars as you ordered thru FORD.. Cal worthington was once asking 10k over sticker…There are other dealers selling at sticker and availability is increasing. I cancelled my October order, but it is still in the Ford system, now for delivery July 24-30. instead, I got a FE at sticker in February.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I was told by the dealer that if I ordered it directly they would not have a markup on it. I think that's BS.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts