Votes: 11 73.3%
  • None

Votes: 2 13.3%

• Total voters
21 - 25 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
With the black roof it looks like it has a glass roof, so from a distance looks more like its expensive brethren. Even better, it helps complete the illusion that the roof is shorter/more sloped than it actually is - making a sportier appearance
I guess I would have to see it in person- you may be right. But, I can't imagine that it doesn't heat up the interior while I m on the golf course in Florida!

·
Premium Member
2018 Fusion Energi Burgundy Velvet Platinum
442 Posts
I guess I would have to see it in person- you may be right. But, I can't imagine that it doesn't heat up the interior while I m on the golf course in Florida!
I'm curious as well given that the temps this week will be between 102 and 106 all week. I believe that a Star White roof would have been a better choice for my area

·
Registered
20 Posts
I'm curious as well given that the temps this week will be between 102 and 106 all week. I believe that a Star White roof would have been a better choice for my area
I live in Tucson AZ & the summer temps have me concerned as well ... my 1st Mustang was a 67 Candy Apple Red Coup so I really wanted to go with that but the sun bleaches everything out here in a short period of time. San Tan Ford has told me they have a paint protect product that will stop that red from turning burgundy ... but I'm thinking about going with the Star White Metallic or maybe the "Space White" which I'm told by one of the dealers is a white but infused with some grey. Either will certainly be cooler to the touch than Red ... but it's RED. Ahhh nuts ... I'll go with the Star White & maybe put 2 blue strips down the middle in homage to Shelby Mustang ...

·
Registered
156 Posts
I live in Tucson AZ & the summer temps have me concerned as well ... my 1st Mustang was a 67 Candy Apple Red Coup so I really wanted to go with that but the sun bleaches everything out here in a short period of time. San Tan Ford has told me they have a paint protect product that will stop that red from turning burgundy ... but I'm thinking about going with the Star White Metallic or maybe the "Space White" which I'm told by one of the dealers is a white but infused with some grey. Either will certainly be cooler to the touch than Red ... but it's RED. Ahhh nuts ... I'll go with the Star White & maybe put 2 blue strips down the middle in homage to Shelby Mustang ...
I wouldn't trust any dealer product. A good wax can help protect a car from paint fade. Not the spray on stuff through a car wash but a hand applied carnuba or synthetic wax.

·
Registered
20 Posts
I agree with applying your own paint protectant product. I've moved over to a ceramic & couldn't be more pleased. I was just giving a complement on my 2012 Lexus & how new it looked.

21 - 25 of 25 Posts