Mach-E Forum | Ford Mustang Mach-E Forum and News banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
If Ford can paint the whole Mach E, it will certainly be better than my “almost” painted Model 3. Also, Ford my actually have an Auto Pilot system that functions as they say and not the “fantasy” system that Tesla currently has and promotes...

·
Super Moderator
1,224 Posts
It looks like approximately 30% of respondents to this poll indicated they are trading a Tesla for a Mach-E.

We have no way of verifying if these are actual Tesla owners. I’m sure there will be some converts.

If the Mach-E range comes in as expected, or higher, we may see some more Tesla owners consider the MMe.

However, I don’t wish either manufacturers EVs cannibalizing each other’s sales. I do hope there will be way more ICE converts.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I agree..I’m a Tesla owner and intend to be a Mach E owner as well..Replacing my edge with the Mach E and keeping both the Mach E and my model 3

·
Registered
1 Posts
I am current Tesla owner and my future Mach E will be replacing the Escape I sold in July, so it will share the garage with a Model 3.

·
Registered
2016 Nissan Leaf, 2021 Mustang Mach-E First Edition reserved
1,010 Posts
I agree..I’m a Tesla owner and intend to be a Mach E owner as well..Replacing my edge with the Mach E and keeping both the Mach E and my model 3
That's the story I like to hear: one less ICE car.

Unfortunately I'm replacing a Leaf with a Mach E but it's a major upgrade. Our Leaf has ~100 mile range.

I'd replace my Tacoma but for that I need a BEV truck. I'm awaiting a real one (not vaporware) at a reasonable price. A $113K Hummer doesn't cut it.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts