Mach-E Forum | Ford Mustang Mach-E Forum and News banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
Premium RWD SR Black
11 Posts
Great video! Seems like the salesperson really has done his research into the MME. I’m glad to see there are salespeople who are knowledgeable about the car. I’m excited about one pedal drive mode. Can’t wait to get a chance to get behind the wheel myself.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Has anyone here had a Ford dealer provide them the opportunity to test drive a Mach-E from home?
It sure seems like that was the case here:

This is from the Mach E Tour even in Baltimore. I was at this one. They were doing ride alongs. It was really nice to feel that acceleration in person. I asked the same question about range and he said the same thing, getting close to that 300 range and this was the Premium AWD ER.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Great video! Seems like the salesperson really has done his research into the MME. I’m glad to see there are salespeople who are knowledgeable about the car. I’m excited about one pedal drive mode. Can’t wait to get a chance to get behind the wheel myself.

He was actually a Ford person, which was nice since he was obviously well trained and had real world experience with the car. No offense to the salespeople there, I knew more then they did, but thats more on Ford not giving them much info till these events. All my questions were answered by Ford people that are traveling with the cars place to place.

·
Registered
Reserved First Edition Rapid Red Metallic
872 Posts
Love the "gas pedal" instead of the accelerator pedal!

Also loved that the guy knew what he was talking about and the range he experienced.

Forget about your local Ford salesmen knowing even 1/10 of what the Ford rep knows!

.Great Video!

·
Registered
5 Posts
Sitting inside the blue one as it accelerated convinced me...this is a giant leap forward for Ford and if the production cars are like the prototypes in Baltimore, for us as well:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts