Ford Mustang Mach-E -- News & Community Group, Join ... banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
194 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
If you haven't seen this already, this interview between the Mach E Chief Engineer Ron Heiser and Jalopnik‘s David Tracy is extremely informative.
It also answers the question on one-pedal driving and how it relates to the MME drive modes. 20 minutes long, but worth it.

Jalopnik video on YouTube

·
Registered
61 Posts
If you haven't seen this already, this interview between the Mach E Chief Engineer Ron Heiser and Jalopnik‘s David Tracy is extremely informative.
It also answers the question on one-pedal driving and how it relates to the MME drive modes. 20 minutes long, but worth it.

Jalopnik video on YouTube
Great video.
But did anyone catch this?

How I wish this was a real color in the production version.
Wat yall think?

·
Registered
28 Posts
Great video.
But did anyone catch this?
View attachment 733

How I wish this was a real color in the production version.
Wat yall think?
If you zoom in on the picture, you can see it is the existing red color. The orange is just a reflection. I would love to have orange as an option, but I don’t think that is very likely given how conservative the current options are; as if they think most sales are going to car rentals. Or maybe they think the “grown ups” who want an SUV and have the disposable income to afford an EV will prefer a less flashy car.

·
Registered
188 Posts
If you zoom in on the picture, you can see it is the existing red color. The orange is just a reflection. I would love to have orange as an option, but I don’t think that is very likely given how conservative the current options are; as if they think most sales are going to car rentals. Or maybe they think the “grown ups” who want an SUV and have the disposable income to afford an EV will prefer a less flashy car.
Yes, the color palette is very inconsistent with message of "an aspirational car" and "soul of a mustang".

1 - 7 of 7 Posts