1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
862 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)

·
Registered
1 Posts
As part of the Mexico Assembly crew i would like to congratulate them, I hope this new vehicle means to this family and to the other Mach-E owners the same that means to me, my family and my crewmates, we really hope you guys to enjoy it and we did with the launch, leaving blood,sweet and tears on it.

thanks for belive in us and thanks for buying mexican assembled products.

·
Super Moderator
2,707 Posts
As part of the Mexico Assembly crew i would like to congratulate them, I hope this new vehicle means to this family and to the other Mach-E owners the same that means to me, my family and my crewmates, we really hope you guys to enjoy it and we did with the launch, leaving blood,sweet and tears on it.

When anyone first experiences the Mustang Mach-E, they can tell the amount of care that was taken. From the designers and engineers, to the assembly and finishing, and everything in between. The amount of care can be felt, and is appreciated.

Happy New Year to you and your families.

·
Registered
862 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·

Welcome to the forum @Sergio Armenta ! Thanks for all the hard work, especially during these crazy and uncertain times. Looks like Ford pulled it off and got the Mach-E here this year. Just barely. But it counts!

·
Registered
17 Posts

Thank you and the entire Ford team in Mexico for all of your hard work and dedication! This is an important vehicle at an important time and your contributions are sincerely appreciated. . .

Muchas gracias y feliz ano nuevo!

·
Registered
448 Posts
I believe Chapman Ford in Arizona took delivery of this Shadow Black Mach-E recently.
Not sure if its a demo or customer order waiting to be handed over.
View attachment 3533
Please remember to include links so we can more context from the photographer or publisher. Here's a link for this particular photo.

I saw this car at Chapman Ford about 3 weeks ago for the Mach-E Tour. It's a pre-production unit built in September, if I recall correctly.

I saw it again a week later at AutoNation Ford Scottsdale.

·
Registered
448 Posts

Sergio,

Thank you for the love and care that you and the entire team are putting into this. I hope you are able to enjoy some much deserved time off this week.

Please stay safe. Your health is more important than any vehicle! Here's to a better 2021!

·
Registered
623 Posts

Sergio,

Thank you so much for all you and your crewmates have done, and thank you for taking the time to check in with us. That is the kind of personal touch that separates your team from so many others.

If you have any personal stories, we'd all love to hear them!

Keep in touch,
Tim

·
Registered
55 Posts
Thanks Sergio and your crewmates. It means a lot to me knowing the care that goes into building our Mach-E.

Happy New Year to all!!!

·
Registered
2016 Nissan Leaf, 2021 Mustang Mach-E First Edition reserved
1,240 Posts

Everything I've seen so far indicates the Mach E is a very special vehicle. I'm really looking forward to mine being delivered in early February. Thanks for all of your team's hard work!

·
Registered
392 Posts
when are they expecting delivery of standard ie non first edition models?

1 - 20 of 42 Posts