Ford Mustang Mach-E Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
361 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For anyone that's concerned with what materials their vehicles are made of, regardless of which trim level you pick the Mustang Mach-E's interior is 100% vegan. It's not a big deal for me either way but I respect Ford paying attention to details like that.

Naturally, the Mach-E will offer a variety of interior designs that'll vary depending on trim level. But no matter the model, they're all vegan. "We wanted it to be an animal-free product," said Brittany Moss, a color and materials designer at Ford. She said this was the right decision for the sort of customer they're trying to attract.

Environmentally conscious drivers and herds of cattle alike will be able to rest a little easier once the Mach-E reaches dealerships next year.

·
Registered
6 Posts
For anyone that's concerned with what materials their vehicles are made of, regardless of which trim level you pick the Mustang Mach-E's interior is 100% vegan. It's not a big deal for me either way but I respect Ford paying attention to details like that.

Awesome. this is important. Good to know.

·
Registered
76 Posts
So after millions eat cows every day, what will happen to the deceased's skin?
Maybe we should start eating whatever the new seats are made from.
A micro degree may have just been reduced over the next 1000 years based on this revelation. I rest.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts