Mach-E Forum | Ford Mustang Mach-E Forum and News banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
864 Posts
At this point I can say the car needs to understand my driving better... maybe???
I've been utilizing the one pedal mode in Engaged mode, which I have been very happy with so far.
Definitely need to put more miles on the car but for local short trips i have been able to drive several miles without my estimated miles reducing as much as I have driven, so for a 10 mile drive my estimated mileage only went down about 5 miles. Now that I have reset the driving history it will be interesting to see how the numbers est vs actual compare on my next adventure. I am also in Michigan so my car tells me that when it is cold outside I should plug it in when not in use, wonder what it will say on our 90+ degree summer days....
Keep us posted on how the numbers are reported that you have reset the driving history.
And Welcome to the forum @2Ponies

·
Registered
864 Posts
Just took ownership of my MME Premium AWD ER Infinite Blue
The car looks cooler in person for sure. Color was far better in person as well. Easy to setup the Syc4a, Salesmen Pete was very helpful. We got it setup and running first try. So far PaaK is working well. One Pedal is awesome. Stereo sounds really great. So far I am really happy with my purchase. Dealership was great to work with. Shout out to Griffin Ford -Waukesah, WI. Made it a smooth sale, no up selling, straight forward and was out in no time. Highly recommend them! Car is pretty dang fast, rides smooth, quite and handles really good around corners. No just looking for excuses to drive...
Congrats! Looks stunning! And welcome to the forum.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts