Mach-E Forum | Ford Mustang Mach-E Forum and News banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Make that 2 First Editions :)
I went through the process of resetting the driving history and like others my estimated mileage went to 220 ... which still seems well below the 270 I have seen as Ford's estimated mileage.
Curious if anyone knows why there would be such a difference from what my car is telling me vs what Ford is advertising?

·
Registered
3 Posts
At this point I can say the car needs to understand my driving better... maybe???
I've been utilizing the one pedal mode in Engaged mode, which I have been very happy with so far.
Definitely need to put more miles on the car but for local short trips i have been able to drive several miles without my estimated miles reducing as much as I have driven, so for a 10 mile drive my estimated mileage only went down about 5 miles. Now that I have reset the driving history it will be interesting to see how the numbers est vs actual compare on my next adventure. I am also in Michigan so my car tells me that when it is cold outside I should plug it in when not in use, wonder what it will say on our 90+ degree summer days....

1 - 2 of 2 Posts