Mach-E Forum | Ford Mustang Mach-E Forum and News banner
181 - 188 of 188 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Congrats! Is it your first EV?
Yes it is... with where I live, I really wanted to see how EV's would hold up with how cold it gets in the winter. After hearing some of the issues from people in my general neck of the woods, it seems like certain problems are avoidable, and decided to take a chance!

Great looking Mach-E @PrairieMach204! How has it been treating you since you picked it up?
I haven't driven it a ton (we got hit with a big snow storm last week), but so far I like it. I quickly found out that Hwy #1 on the Canadian Prairies don't truly have Super Charging stations, so I wish I would have done a little more homework. I'm sure things will improve over time though! Really looking forward to the snow all being gone and some dry roads so I can really give it a good go!

·
Registered
11 Posts

It was a long but worthwhile wait... She is finally here :)
Ordered August 2021, Delivered April 21, 2022.
She is my Drove-a-minivan-for-17-years recovery vehicle. It's working out well.
2022 Premium, ER battery, RWD, Star White

My biggest issue is that little white dog in the window and my soft black interior, still working that out!

·
Registered
1,142 Posts
View attachment 7852

It was a long but worthwhile wait... She is finally here :)
Ordered August 2021, Delivered April 21, 2022.
She is my Drove-a-minivan-for-17-years recovery vehicle. It's working out well.
2022 Premium, ER battery, RWD, Star White

My biggest issue is that little white dog in the window and my soft black interior, still working that out!
Congratulations @Kat Finch! Welcome to the forum! What have you enjoyed the most about your Mach-E since picking it up?

·
Registered
11 Posts
1. The drivers seat is sooooo bloody comfortable i feel like i could drive it for hours on end and never be unhappy.

2. Laughably, the ability to accelerate! My 17 years in a van was all in the same van, and I’ve been babying it to keep it running for some time now. its been a good family companion, but Im looking forward to the next 17 or so years in a fun car.

This MME was a surprise- I went to the dealer to see about the plug in hybrid escape, but there was one of these beauties sitting there begging for a test drive. I took it out for about an hour and there was no going back. 🤷🏻‍♀️

181 - 188 of 188 Posts