Mach-E Forum | Ford Mustang Mach-E Forum and News banner
181 - 200 of 201 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Congrats! Is it your first EV?
Yes it is... with where I live, I really wanted to see how EV's would hold up with how cold it gets in the winter. After hearing some of the issues from people in my general neck of the woods, it seems like certain problems are avoidable, and decided to take a chance!

Great looking Mach-E @PrairieMach204! How has it been treating you since you picked it up?
I haven't driven it a ton (we got hit with a big snow storm last week), but so far I like it. I quickly found out that Hwy #1 on the Canadian Prairies don't truly have Super Charging stations, so I wish I would have done a little more homework. I'm sure things will improve over time though! Really looking forward to the snow all being gone and some dry roads so I can really give it a good go!

·
Registered
1,153 Posts
View attachment 7852

It was a long but worthwhile wait... She is finally here :)
Ordered August 2021, Delivered April 21, 2022.
She is my Drove-a-minivan-for-17-years recovery vehicle. It's working out well.
2022 Premium, ER battery, RWD, Star White

My biggest issue is that little white dog in the window and my soft black interior, still working that out!
Congratulations @Kat Finch! Welcome to the forum! What have you enjoyed the most about your Mach-E since picking it up?

·
Registered
11 Posts
1. The drivers seat is sooooo bloody comfortable i feel like i could drive it for hours on end and never be unhappy.

2. Laughably, the ability to accelerate! My 17 years in a van was all in the same van, and I’ve been babying it to keep it running for some time now. its been a good family companion, but Im looking forward to the next 17 or so years in a fun car.

This MME was a surprise- I went to the dealer to see about the plug in hybrid escape, but there was one of these beauties sitting there begging for a test drive. I took it out for about an hour and there was no going back. 🤷🏻‍♀️

·
Registered
2022 Mach E GT
8 Posts
Glad to be a part of this community! I lucked out and got my 2022 GT from a local dealership that had it sitting on the lot. A guy had ordered it about 6 months ago, and when it came in he bought it and then immediately (never leaving the lot) sold it back to the dealer for a profit. So I bought it (for a bit over retail, but worth it) and have had it for 3 days now. It's absolutely perfect and a joy to drive. Personally, I think it beats any model Tesla hands down in every category. I've driven every model of Tesla except for the Y, and the overall vehicle quality is just so much better in the Mach E. Nothing against Tesla at all, I just think this vehicle is the bomb. Ford has outdone themselves.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,153 Posts
Glad to be a part of this community! I lucked out and got my 2022 GT from a local dealership that had it sitting on the lot. A guy had ordered it about 6 months ago, and when it came in he bought it and then immediately (never leaving the lot) sold it back to the dealer for a profit. So I bought it (for a bit over retail, but worth it) and have had it for 3 days now. It's absolutely perfect and a joy to drive. Personally, I think it beats any model Tesla hands down in every category. I've driven every model of Tesla except for the Y, and the overall vehicle quality is just so much better in the Mach E. Nothing against Tesla at all, I just think this vehicle is the bomb. Ford has outdone themselves.
Your Mach-E looks great @TK-421 congratulations! Have you had a chance to test out the GT's power yet?

·
Registered
2022 Mach E GT
8 Posts
Your Mach-E looks great @TK-421 congratulations! Have you had a chance to test out the GT's power yet?
Oh yes! Had it almost a week now. The power is amazing! Loving every minute of driving it. It's definitely an attention-grabber too. Almost every time I park somewhere and get out somebody approaches me about it with questions and to look at it.

·
Registered
2021 MME first edition/AWD
2 Posts
Just picked up a used 2021 first edition in Nashville and drove home last night in some kicking thunderstorms. Was exciting trip between weather and car accidents. Made it home safe though needs a wash. First time EV owner and am very very pleased with it so far. Now to set everything up lol.

·
Registered
5 Posts
We ordered a mach e gt Jan 10 22 and have been tracking it with the ford tracker. We were driving back to our home 20 miles out on a Costco run. We spotted a car hauler going the opposite direction. As we passed we looked in the rear view just for fun to see if there was a mach e on it. We knew it had been shipped to Portland oregon a week ago and was waiting for a full load of car to be delivered to Central Oregon. We looked back and saw a ice blue gt on the ass end. Last one on, first one off. Kind of a rare color so we were pretty certain it was ours. Doubled back and headed to the dealer. We got there and asked our salesman if he knew when our car might come in. He thought that it might arrive Friday. Informed him of our sighting so he said let's drive to where they bring in the new vehicles. We get there and sure enough it was our car. We were able to get inside and take pictures. Great service from our local Ford dealership. We will pick up the car on Friday after they have had time to prep it. How lucky was that? A six month wait but that seems pretty quick compared to other stories I read.

·
Registered
9 Posts
View attachment 3514

Once you have taken delivery, please join us and enter the following information about your new Mach-E:

Step 1
: Complete Short Form Here
Step 2: Confirm entry in this discussion thread, preferably with a photo of your new Mach-E!
Step 3: View Results

A few reasons to join the effort:
  • The last 6 digits of the Mach-E VIN comprise a sequential identifier. To track any issues from particular build dates, it may be useful to gather these numbers and compare if/when any issues arise.
  • Confirming the locations of the delivered orders will help facilitate regional groups and events
  • Comparing the configurations of delivered vehicles as time goes on vs. the configurations of orders by early adopters
  • Community. After waiting so long for the Mach-E, it is great to see the cars finally delivered.
Ford Mustang Mach-E VIN Decoder:
View attachment 3513
Just entered!
Here’s my black 2022 Mach-E California Route 1 pictured below!
Such a great car. Lots of eyes on the road and questions at the chargers!

·
Registered
106 Posts
We ordered a mach e gt Jan 10 22 and have been tracking it with the ford tracker. We were driving back to our home 20 miles out on a Costco run. We spotted a car hauler going the opposite direction. As we passed we looked in the rear view just for fun to see if there was a mach e on it. We knew it had been shipped to Portland oregon a week ago and was waiting for a full load of car to be delivered to Central Oregon. We looked back and saw a ice blue gt on the ass end. Last one on, first one off. Kind of a rare color so we were pretty certain it was ours. Doubled back and headed to the dealer. We got there and asked our salesman if he knew when our car might come in. He thought that it might arrive Friday. Informed him of our sighting.

Nice!

181 - 200 of 201 Posts