Mach-E Forum | Ford Mustang Mach-E Forum and News banner
41 - 60 of 115 Posts

Registered
Just took ownership of my MME Premium AWD ER Infinite Blue
The car looks cooler in person for sure. Color was far better in person as well. Easy to setup the Syc4a, Salesmen Pete was very helpful. We got it setup and running first try. So far PaaK is working well. One Pedal is awesome. Stereo sounds really great. So far I am really happy with my purchase. Dealership was great to work with. Shout out to Griffin Ford -Waukesah, WI. Made it a smooth sale, no up selling, straight forward and was out in no time. Highly recommend them! Car is pretty dang fast, rides smooth, quite and handles really good around corners. No just looking for excuses to drive...

Attachments

Registered
Just took ownership of my MME Premium AWD ER Infinite Blue
The car looks cooler in person for sure. Color was far better in person as well. Easy to setup the Syc4a, Salesmen Pete was very helpful. We got it setup and running first try. So far PaaK is working well. One Pedal is awesome. Stereo sounds really great. So far I am really happy with my purchase. Dealership was great to work with. Shout out to Griffin Ford -Waukesah, WI. Made it a smooth sale, no up selling, straight forward and was out in no time. Highly recommend them! Car is pretty dang fast, rides smooth, quite and handles really good around corners. No just looking for excuses to drive...
Congrats! Looks stunning! And welcome to the forum.

Registered
A great way to welcome spring in Minnesota. Just picked up my select AWD. I felt I needed an update from my 1930 Model A. Check out the videos section of the forum to see a heads up race between the two.

Registered
2021 Mustang Mach-E California Route 1, RWD, Infinite Blue
Hi everyone! I just got my Mustang Mach-E California Rte. 1 Edition in Infinite Blue yesterday. What a wonderful car. This is the 4th Mustang I've had and the 10th Mustang in my immediate family. I'm still discovering everything on it. It's a 65th birthday present to me, even though it came 6 weeks early. :cool:

Meet Nyssa.

Registered
2021 Mustang Mach-E California Route 1, RWD, Infinite Blue
When I went out to my car last night, I was greeted by the lighted pony on the ground! To the designer who created this, well done. Such a small feature that put a huge smile on my face. 馃槑馃槉
View attachment 4623
YES! THIS! It was so great to see it. I was grinning like a madwoman when I saw it.

Registered
View attachment 3514

Once you have taken delivery, please join us and enter the following information about your new Mach-E:

Step 1
: Complete Short Form Here
Step 2: Confirm entry in this discussion thread, preferably with a photo of your new Mach-E!
Step 3: View Results

A few reasons to join the effort:
  • The last 6 digits of the Mach-E VIN comprise a sequential identifier. To track any issues from particular build dates, it may be useful to gather these numbers and compare if/when any issues arise.
  • Confirming the locations of the delivered orders will help facilitate regional groups and events
  • Comparing the configurations of delivered vehicles as time goes on vs. the configurations of orders by early adopters
  • Community. After waiting so long for the Mach-E, it is great to see the cars finally delivered.
Ford Mustang Mach-E VIN Decoder:
View attachment 3513
View attachment 3514

Once you have taken delivery, please join us and enter the following information about your new Mach-E:

Step 1
: Complete Short Form Here
Step 2: Confirm entry in this discussion thread, preferably with a photo of your new Mach-E!
Step 3: View Results

A few reasons to join the effort:
  • The last 6 digits of the Mach-E VIN comprise a sequential identifier. To track any issues from particular build dates, it may be useful to gather these numbers and compare if/when any issues arise.
  • Confirming the locations of the delivered orders will help facilitate regional groups and events
  • Comparing the configurations of delivered vehicles as time goes on vs. the configurations of orders by early adopters
  • Community. After waiting so long for the Mach-E, it is great to see the cars finally delivered.
Ford Mustang Mach-E VIN Decoder:
View attachment 3513
Just signed up. Took delivery on February 24th. Here's the new electric pony...
2021 MME.jpg

Registered
2021 MME, FE, 4X, Carbonized Gray Matallic
Aloha, meet "Pote", my wife's new MME FE, which is named after the character played by Hemky Madera on the series "Queen of the South" Just like Hemky's character my wife's Pote is strong and commands attention wherever he goes. And as you can see, Pote loves the sun and beaches here in Hawaii! Oh, don't feel bad for me; I drive a 2019 Jaguar I-Pace. Can you guess my car's name? If you guessed "Teresita", the "Queen of the South" character played by Alice Braga Moraes, then you are correct. My wife's Pote is the perfect protector for my Teresita! I have one request for you guys, don't rat me out over on the I-Pace Fourm; I must admit that the MME is a far superior build than the I-Pace. We hope that you like the pictures!

A few words on how Pote found his way to our garage. We didn't pre-order him. Out of the blue, I called my local Ford dealership and asked if they had any MMEs on the lot. To my surprise they had 2 and both were available. I had been kicking myself for months for not pre-ordering! Had I pre-ordered, I would have ordered this exact configuration. My wife says that Pote was meant to be ours (I meant to say hers); we are so happy that we (she) found our (her) perfect MME!

Aloha!
20210326_134746.jpg
20210326_134646.jpg

Super Moderator
Aloha, meet "Pote", my wife's new MME FE, which is named after the character played by Hemky Madera on the series "Queen of the South" Just like Hemky's character my wife's Pote is strong and commands attention wherever he goes. And as you can see, Pote loves the sun and beaches here in Hawaii! Oh, don't feel bad for me; I drive a 2019 Jaguar I-Pace. Can you guess my car's name? If you guessed "Teresita", the "Queen of the South" character played by Alice Braga Moraes, then you are correct. My wife's Pote is the perfect protector for my Teresita! I have one request for you guys, don't rat me out over on the I-Pace Fourm; I must admit that the MME is a far superior build than the I-Pace. We hope that you like the pictures!

A few words on how Pote found his way to our garage. We didn't pre-order him. Out of the blue, I called my local Ford dealership and asked if they had any MMEs on the lot. To my surprise they had 2 and both were available. I had been kicking myself for months for not pre-ordering! Had I pre-ordered, I would have ordered this exact configuration. My wife says that Pote was meant to be ours (I meant to say hers); we are so happy that we (she) found our (her) perfect MME!

Aloha! View attachment 4907 View attachment 4908
Amazing! And excellent pictures accompanying a wonderful story. Please share more among the many discussion threads as you enjoy life with the MMe!

Registered
Took delivery on Friday...Premium AWD in space white. It was in stock and we grabbed it! I realize now how lucky we are when we see so many are still waiting for their special orders to come in. After a year of staying inside, it's a joy to ride around in this beaut!! Ordered a ChargePoint station for home, and are having all the wiring installed today. Our local electric company in WA gave $500 towards the charging station and $400 credit on our electric bill!

IMG_0135.jpeg

Registered
2021 MME, FE, 4X, Carbonized Gray Matallic
Took delivery on Friday...Premium AWD in space white. It was in stock and we grabbed it! I realize now how lucky we are when we see so many are still waiting for their special orders to come in. After a year of staying inside, it's a joy to ride around in this beaut!! Ordered a ChargePoint station for home, and are having all the wiring installed today. Our local electric company in WA gave $500 towards the charging station and $400 credit on our electric bill!

View attachment 4919 View attachment 4919 View attachment 4922 View attachment 4921 View attachment 4920
Aloha, beautiful MME! I know how you feel. I don't pre-order either; must have been fait that led us to our MME FE! Enjoy the ride!

Registered
2021 Mach E Premium 4x
I鈥檓 confused on why Ford designed the Front Trunk Separator the way they did. Actually I鈥檓 not sure why the put a divider in the middle one. The issue is that in order to take it out you have to physically remove the entire divider to remove it (those tabs are as pain). My neighbor and I put our heads together and came up with a solution. I cut off the upper tabs so I can move the center divider up and down and then I notched it out to allows me to remove it. It鈥檚 plastic so it was easy. I think Ford should consider making this modification. It鈥檚 only a plastic mold鈥
I went frunk-separator-free at the first opportunity

Registered
2021 Mustang Mach-E, First Edition, Carbonized Grey
Hi everyone, I took delivery of this back in Feb, but finally am getting around to sharing Quorra. I took these photos with no touchups, except for the plate blackout.

Registered

Took delivery Saturday evening, and got my bike in the back for a ride the next day. So nice to not have to hang it off the back of my trunk. Next up, attach the eco-hitch I already received!

41 - 60 of 115 Posts