Mach-E Forum | Ford Mustang Mach-E Forum and News banner

81 - 100 of 103 Posts

·
Registered
1,256 Posts
We weren't sure about using 1 pedal driving either, then we tried it. Actually, it's extremely easy once you're used to it. Plus, it helps regen the battery. A side benefit for longer drives, it lessens foot movement back/forth from accelerator to break. This is minor...but to me, anything that helps is welcome. Before we got the car had seen several reviews (YouTube) and many trashed 1 pedal driving, at least on the Mach e. It's worth trying for several days in order to fully get it and decide whether or not it's for you and your driving preferences.
Welcome @Electra Mache! Which MME model did you get?

·
Registered
109 Posts
I took delivery of my Premium AWD extended range Mach E yesterday!
Congrats! My wife went to KSU when I served in the Army for 2 years at Fort Riley (Captain Dental Corps 1973-75). We lived off post in Manhattan. She is a proud KSU alum and fan. I am a very proud Cold War Veteran who served in the "Big Red One" during the Vietnam War Era.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I picked up my California Route 1 extended range in black 2 weeks ago. It was available at a dealer a couple hours away after someone backed out of their preorder. I was able to use the Ford X Plan so it's saved about $1000 between a slight discount off MSRP and the waiver of dealer doc fees.

I came from a Tesla model s and my only real complaints so far are the terrible mileage range estimates displayed. They vary so drastically with the same general charge and commute pattern that they appear to be meaningless. On a full charge they have varied from 238 miles to 313 with temperatures in a relatively mild range of 60 to 70. Hopefully this improves through updates.

·
Registered
5 Posts

I've had my Mach-E Premium, for a little over three weeks, now. Loving it! Getting great mileage. Consistently getting more range than promised, on the sticker.

·
Premium Member
32 Posts
No, I live in an apartment with access to trickle charge... but it's free, so I am not complaining. 😁

·
Registered
19 Posts
Finally was able to enter in the registry. AWD Premium ER.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Completed the registry. And picked my new Mach-E up today! Went from convinced I was getting a model Y to discovering the Mach-E, test driving, finding one in stock, buying it, and picking it up in the space of a week. :cool:

Premium AWD, SR, Iconic Silver

81 - 100 of 103 Posts