Mach-E Forum | Ford Mustang Mach-E Forum and News banner
101 - 112 of 112 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Went to the local dealer on Saturday morning and brought our silver Premium RWD home a few hours later!
They had two on the lot but the other one was already sold and it was just as well since it was the standard battery. We were looking for maximum range. We have only driven it 100 miles or so but we are loving it so far.

·
Registered
8 Posts
submitted the form, no VIN details yet. hopefully receiving the car next Wed (July 30). all Mach-E's were on hold last two weeks due to the GPS issue with the eCall system

·
Registered
1 Posts
Premium, RWD, long-range. Just as the salesperson predicted... second day I drove it, at a stoplight the driver next to me called out - how do you like it? how long you had it? I want one too!

·
Registered
3 Posts
Just picked mine up! Somebody traded one in with only 3800 miles and it’s mine now!
Glad I didn’t have to wait 8 months.

·
Registered
2021 Premium Crystal Black AWD Extended Range
16 Posts
Updating since I finally brought my Mach-E home a few weeks ago. And I will confirm that the Mach-E gets more attention than my 2020 Shelby GT500 and my wife's TrackHawk which surprised me!

Mine is a Premium AWD Extended range and has the ceramic paint protection applied. I have put close to 700 miles and so far, I am enjoying the Mach-E quite a bit. Some of the major issues do make me a little nervous however, the forum has been great for providing information. I used the NEMA 14-50 charger I installed from my prior Tesla Model 3 Performance and I am seeing 22 miles per hour and charging has been seamless both at home and the Level 2 chargers at work.

Hopefully, the Mach-E proves to be a good vehicle as I would like to eventually upgrade to a GT in two years.

The amount of attention it gets surprised me quite a bit, driving or parked people stare and on occasion approach me to talk about it. So far, everyone's reaction has been positive and they compliment how good it looks. I will admit, the black on black is a combo that in my opinion looks great! I will say that the paint protection that the dealer included free would be worth the money if I purchased another vehicle, even though mine is black, the paint protection lets dirt fall off and the vehicle is easier to clean. I typically treat my vehicles with Liquid Glass which protects and makes it easier to clean however, the ceramic treatment (which I need to contact the dealer to obtain more details) is even more impressive.

Lastly, thanks to everyone who suggested buying the plug-in 12V battery monitor, I bought one and will use it to hopefully avoid any 12V issues. One thing I learned is NOT to keep the Mach-E plugged in as compared to my Tesla where it was recommended. Even after unplugging, the milage/range remains consistent, so it is nice only charging versus having to plug it in each time I am home. Unfortunately, the Mach-E does not have a garage space, so I have to charge outside which is not ideal.

Anyhow, I am enjoying the Mach-E and hope Ford works on resolving the issues because this is a fantastic vehicle!

101 - 112 of 112 Posts