Registered
2021 MME GTPE DMG
40 Posts
Took delivery Sept 9, 2021.

·
Premium Member
2021 Mustang Mach E
69 Posts
Hello admins... Now that a large portion of us are registered, you should offer custom decals for us, complete with numbers? THAT would be awesome.

-Murray

·
Registered
2021 MME Premium AWD 88kw/h
4 Posts
Wahoooo 🐎

Well here she is. Picked up my MME today, my dealer experience was great and I had lots of time to go through most of the settings on the ferry ride back to Victoria from Vancouver. Really excited about how nice it is to drive. So much to learn!!

·
Registered
8 Posts
Hey all :)
Ordered a Premium AWD ER in star white near the end of August, but my heart was set on finding an infinite blue metallic. Got incredibly lucky and found one that the salesman "just happened to order when he placed his wife's order as well"... Have had it in my garage for a little under a week, and we're having lots of fun so far!

·
Registered
9 Posts
Picked up our Rapid Red Mach-E Preimium SR 2 weeks ago. There was no real sales pitch, sales person just said take it for a test drive. My wife and I could not leave without it after going for a 20 min test drive. It's been 2 weeks, we already put on almost 1000km because we love driving it so much. Took this pic her first night out. We went to Rocko's Diner for milk shakes, then Superstore for a fast charge. Getting power brought out to the garage on Tuesday for home level 2 charging.

·
Registered
8 Posts
I’ve registered - been a proud owner of the Mach-E for about 2 weeks. Couple of niggles with it - but it’s still awesome.

·
Premium Member
2021 Star White RWD/ER Premium
2,908 Posts
Has anyone received a Charge Fault error, while charging with the MME mobile charge cable at home, 240 volt.
So far (9 months) no issues at several homes with 240V NEMAs. My house is wired for a Juice Box 40

121 - 140 of 162 Posts