Mach-E Forum | Ford Mustang Mach-E Forum and News banner
141 - 150 of 150 Posts

·
Registered
2021 MME GTPE DMG
38 Posts
Has anyone received a Charge Fault error, while charging with the MME mobile charge cable at home, 240 volt.
Yup, I have. First went to dealer and got some module updates. Next time, had it towed to the dealer and now waiting for 12V battery replacement.

·
Registered
3 Posts
We just had our Mack E for I month now and love it. We just happened see it on our local Ford Dealer's website and decided to go for a test drive. Next thing you know, I was signing the paper work the next day and driving it home. It even had the color I wanted. I got the Select model with the winter package . No mark ups either. Came out to $49K and no State tax in NJ. We have so much fun it.

·
Registered
13 Posts
We just had our Mack E for I month now and love it. We just happened see it on our local Ford Dealer's website and decided to go for a test drive. Next thing you know, I was signing the paper work the next day and driving it home. It even had the color I wanted. I got the Select model with the winter package . No mark ups either. Came out to $49K and no State tax in NJ. We have so much fun it. View attachment 6929
Beautiful

·
Registered
3 Posts
I'm in Central Florida near the eastern coast. I received my Red Mach-E Premium extended range RWD today! The car was ordered on 26-Feb-2021 and received 22-Nov-2021. I'm very excited and happy to finally having my new pony, so charge on folks.

141 - 150 of 150 Posts