Mach-E Forum | Ford Mustang Mach-E Forum and News banner
141 - 160 of 163 Posts

·
Registered
2021 MME GTPE DMG
40 Posts
Has anyone received a Charge Fault error, while charging with the MME mobile charge cable at home, 240 volt.
Yup, I have. First went to dealer and got some module updates. Next time, had it towed to the dealer and now waiting for 12V battery replacement.

·
Registered
3 Posts
We just had our Mack E for I month now and love it. We just happened see it on our local Ford Dealer's website and decided to go for a test drive. Next thing you know, I was signing the paper work the next day and driving it home. It even had the color I wanted. I got the Select model with the winter package . No mark ups either. Came out to $49K and no State tax in NJ. We have so much fun it.

·
Registered
23 Posts
We just had our Mack E for I month now and love it. We just happened see it on our local Ford Dealer's website and decided to go for a test drive. Next thing you know, I was signing the paper work the next day and driving it home. It even had the color I wanted. I got the Select model with the winter package . No mark ups either. Came out to $49K and no State tax in NJ. We have so much fun it. View attachment 6929
Beautiful

·
Registered
3 Posts
I'm in Central Florida near the eastern coast. I received my Red Mach-E Premium extended range RWD today! The car was ordered on 26-Feb-2021 and received 22-Nov-2021. I'm very excited and happy to finally having my new pony, so charge on folks.

·
Registered
23 Posts
I'm in Central Florida near the eastern coast. I received my Red Mach-E Premium extended range RWD today! The car was ordered on 26-Feb-2021 and received 22-Nov-2021. I'm very excited and happy to finally having my new pony, so charge on folks.
Enjoy it ! It was well worth the wait !

·
Registered
Premium AWD X
1 Posts
Took delivery June 2021 after 7 months since order. Love it! It made short work of Vail pass last month: THE car for narrow mountain roads!

·
Registered
16 Posts
Hi! Just joined up today, slightly ahead of delivery. We visited (and drove!!) my 2021 Rapid Red AWD Premium MME yesterday on the lot, and I bring it home tomorrow once they get it cleaned up and the plates on!! I ordered it on 6/18, "In Production" on 10/30, "Built" on 11/1, it arrived at my dealership late on 12/1 and they called me on 12/2. My garage is ready for its arrival: not only is the Grizzl-E installed, but I was gifted a fun sign and model toy vintage Mustang to decorate with!

Attachments

·
Registered
Ordered Premium Star White, Space Grey Interior AWD ER
28 Posts
I took delivery of my Premium Star White AWD Extended Range with Space White interior in late August after reserving it in January. I currently charge it once a week from 30-40% charge to 95% on Sunday between 10 am and 3 pm so that the power comes from primarily our home solar panels. This is our first EV, and I've never been happier with a vehicle purchase. It is a unique, very practical car that is very fun to drive.

·
Registered
2 Posts
I have owned my Mach E Gt for approximately 2 months . I live in Maryland near DC . The last several charges at 100% indicate I have a range of 175 to 180. It has been cold but still way below advertised range of 240. Any one else with such low range. I do tend to beat most others off the stop light.

·
Registered
2021 MME GTPE DMG
40 Posts
I have owned my Mach E Gt for approximately 2 months . I live in Maryland near DC . The last several charges at 100% indicate I have a range of 175 to 180. It has been cold but still way below advertised range of 240. Any one else with such low range. I do tend to beat most others off the stop light.
Yes. I am in cold NH and max out around 186 right now at 100%, but I also don't drive lightly. If I behaved I could do much better. I was also only getting up to about 230 during the warmer months. Also, your EPA for GT is 270 (not 240). I expect you could get over 200 in these colder months depending on your driving habits along with external factors.

·
Registered
1,122 Posts
Hey @Mark Peterson welcome to the forum and congrats on your new GT. It is possible to get those numbers depending on how cold it is and what kind of driving you do. Do you keep your Mach-E indoors or outdoors when you charge it? and do you pre-condition it? That could have an effect as well.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hey @Mark Peterson welcome to the forum and congrats on your new GT. It is possible to get those numbers depending on how cold it is and what kind of driving you do. Do you keep your Mach-E indoors or outdoors when you charge it? and do you pre-condition it? That could have an effect as well.
Yes garage kept and sometime precondition it when on charger but it just seems low. Even in Oct I was only estimating 200 to 210 per charge

·
Registered
1,282 Posts
Have you tried reaching out to your dealer or Ford to see what they say? I wonder if there's some diagnostic test they can perform on the battery and overall charging system to see if any issues come up.

·
Premium Member
13 Posts
Finally, after over 1 year waiting! Just took delivery of my MME GTPE. I ordered it in Jan 2020 and paid the $500 deposit to Ford.com. Built in early October, shipped to dealer in Dec. Dealer received Christmas Eve. I had the dealer install the dash cam and my shipper picked it up Jan 4 and finally the boat delivered it here in Cayman on Jan 12. Arranged insurance, licensing, cleaned and ceramic coated it and ready to drive!

·
Registered
1 Posts
This is weird! After I reset driver history, I got an estimated 350km. I didn't used the car for 2 days but left it plugged. Estimate went down to 310km.... I also had the bad surprise that the portable disk drive I bought to store my music is not compatible with the car :( I will have to rely on USB keys, which does work fine :)
When you park leave the car running
You will get to 500 - 550 in summer time

141 - 160 of 163 Posts