Mach-E Forum | Ford Mustang Mach-E Forum and News banner
161 - 180 of 201 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
This is weird! After I reset driver history, I got an estimated 350km. I didn't used the car for 2 days but left it plugged. Estimate went down to 310km.... I also had the bad surprise that the portable disk drive I bought to store my music is not compatible with the car :( I will have to rely on USB keys, which does work fine :)
Disk drives take a lot of power. Probably too much of for the Mach e

·
Registered
1 Posts
Just added my details... proud owner for 3 weeks today and 825 miles in. A few minor niggles and quirks, mostly with the software. Power train malfunction notice this morning. Otherwise: 😍😍😍😍😍

·
Premium Member
2021 Star White RWD/ER Premium
3,193 Posts
Hey from TN! GT Perf eAWD! Love it and will start digging into videos to learn everything I can about it. If anyone has any advice, please let me know. It was a customer order from MAY who dropped out last night. Extremely lucky. Never paying for gas again View attachment 7381
:)
Congrats, have a great time!

·
Registered
2 Posts
I was not planning on loving this car... I just got it end of January. I was looking at a Model Y, SO BASIC! Model Y was fast, but I did not enjoy the interior. I am 6'5" so I needed something that had enough headroom. I went online, put in a filter on Ford's website for under 40 miles away, and saw this one online, decided to go test drive it. They approved me for a great rate and it was awesome to Drive, I waited until the next day, went and finished the paperwork. It was the exact model I wanted, and I did not have to wait, thought about getting a Blue one, but I love this Star White Metallic with white interior. So nice! This is the AWD Extended Range...

Now onto the things I am upset about.... B&O Sound system was not quite as good in the low range as i would have liked.. Range, Feels like a lie. I get 244, I thought it would be 270 or higher. I really hope they unlock more of the battery. Any way to manually get that update I am seeing a lot of other owners get? I have the Blue Cruise til 2025, and the traction control button, so I assume this is a Job 2 car that should be able to get that update.. Does anybody know if the dealer will perform that update? Is it going to be an OTA update? I know it has to be possible.. Im sure that would fix the range issue, or get it a little closer..

Has anyone dared to upgrade the BO sound system? I really just want more bass and have a nice amp and sub sitting in my closet. All comments welcome. And Ford.... for 5000 dollars, it should be getting the range promised, i am not pedal to the metal all the time, i have reset the miles and it has never gone over 250 on the GOM.. I expect a better low end on my bass too for this Premium. But other than that, great job on the car. No rattles, and pretty good on wind noise, though i do hear some. I was hesitant to buy a Ford again after my Fusion engine blew at 80,000 miles... it was used, and Ford took care of it, so I came back :). Happy driving everybody!

·
Registered
543 Posts
Looks good to me depending on the temperature where you live. This is my Premium AWD Ext range after a short drive at 5 deg F. It's the Li-ion battery chemistry. You should be at 300 come summer. What your meter shows is a conservative estimate. Pay attention to the mi/kwh on the Trip meters. Your battery is 88 kwh or 91 if you got the latest updates. There are many threads on range drop in cold weather and how to help by pre-conditioning.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Looks good to me depending on the temperature where you live. This is my Premium AWD Ext range after a short drive at 5 deg F. It's the Li-ion battery chemistry. You should be at 300 come summer. What your meter shows is a conservative estimate. Pay attention to the mi/kwh on the Trip meters. Your battery is 88 kwh or 91 if you got the latest updates. There are many threads on range drop in cold weather and how to help by pre-conditioning.

View attachment 7397
Wow, ok.. those are some cold temps! Let's hope the summer shows better.. I have 1300 miles on it so far.

·
Registered
2021, Premium, AWD, Shadow Black
123 Posts
View attachment 3514

Once you have taken delivery, please join us and enter the following information about your new Mach-E:

Step 1
: Complete Short Form Here
Step 2: Confirm entry in this discussion thread, preferably with a photo of your new Mach-E!
Step 3: View Results

A few reasons to join the effort:
  • The last 6 digits of the Mach-E VIN comprise a sequential identifier. To track any issues from particular build dates, it may be useful to gather these numbers and compare if/when any issues arise.
  • Confirming the locations of the delivered orders will help facilitate regional groups and events
  • Comparing the configurations of delivered vehicles as time goes on vs. the configurations of orders by early adopters
  • Community. After waiting so long for the Mach-E, it is great to see the cars finally delivered.
Ford Mustang Mach-E VIN Decoder:
View attachment 3513
I registered. I accidentally registered twice. Please delete my earlier entry.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Make that 2 First Editions :)
I went through the process of resetting the driving history and like others my estimated mileage went to 220 ... which still seems well below the 270 I have seen as Ford's estimated mileage.
Curious if anyone knows why there would be such a difference from what my car is telling me vs what Ford is advertising?
This is the exact reason i just joined this forum. Mach-E GT with extended battery and it has not charged above 214 during the past 4 months.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Okay so like most of those posting - I am loving the new "write-me-up-red" ticket-magnet color and car 5 day owner of MME Premium Ext batt.

Loving the home charging on the JuiceBox 48 A. takes about 4 to six hours after midnight (so I get the local Elect utility Company disc.)

·
Registered
2022 Mustang Mach E Select RWD Standard Range
20 Posts
Got my 2022 Select RWD standard range about 3 weeks ago. Loving this car. Didn’t love the 4,500 dealer markup but that seems to be going around for EV purchases from dealers. Bonus.........I'm getting 277 miles, which is more than the 247 that is on the window sticker.

161 - 180 of 201 Posts