Mach-E Forum | Ford Mustang Mach-E Forum and News banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
139 Posts
Picked up my Premium MME, Infinite Blue Metallic, RWD, ExBattery yesterday. Now have 75 miles on it. I'm lovin it like I have never done with a new car before, and there have been quite a few of them. I'm going to have to get a neck brace because I'm still thrilled with that pedal to the metal acceleration.

The other noticeable feature is the quietness of the interior when driving. They did an excellent job on the noise abatement, and the ride is really smooth.

According to the dealer, my car with the 237th MME delivered in the USA. I don't know if that includes all versions. 129 days from order to delivery. Sold at MSRP.

My neighbor saw it in the driveway briefly and begged for a test drive, he loved it.

Went to a function yesterday afternoon and the crowd stopped at the door when I drove up. It turns heads wherever you go. People track you like a radar and express that mouth slightly ajar, "what the hell is that" bewildered look.

Spent an hour so far on settings and preferences. Have several more hours to go. Quite a bit of stuff I haven't figured out yet, but with this much technology, it will take a while.

I am waiting for a JuiceBox charger that will provide more data on the charge than the Ford charger, e.g. curves of the charge rate, etc.

To hell with emails, I'm going back out there and play.

Jim

·
Registered
2021 MME, FE, 4X, Carbonized Gray Matallic
281 Posts
Picked up my Premium MME, Infinite Blue Metallic, RWD, ExBattery yesterday. Now have 75 miles on it. I'm lovin it like I have never done with a new car before, and there have been quite a few of them. I'm going to have to get a neck brace because I'm still thrilled with that pedal to the metal acceleration.

The other noticeable feature is the quietness of the interior when driving. They did an excellent job on the noise abatement, and the ride is really smooth.

According to the dealer, my car with the 237th MME delivered in the USA. I don't know if that includes all versions. 129 days from order to delivery. Sold at MSRP.

My neighbor saw it in the driveway briefly and begged for a test drive, he loved it.

Went to a function yesterday afternoon and the crowd stopped at the door when I drove up. It turns heads wherever you go. People track you like a radar and express that mouth slightly ajar, "what the hell is that" bewildered look.

Spent an hour so far on settings and preferences. Have several more hours to go. Quite a bit of stuff I haven't figured out yet, but with this much technology, it will take a while.

I am waiting for a JuiceBox charger that will provide more data on the charge than the Ford charger, e.g. curves of the charge rate, etc.

Jim
Aloha Jim, congratulations on your MME! Post some pictures after you are finished having fun for the day 😁

·
Registered
139 Posts
Luvin it. You really get the "stares" when out and about.

Just for grins, I drove thru a Ford dealer lot (one that is not approved to sell EVs). The service guy just about dropped his clipboard. The sales guys hovering around tracked me like a radar. I just smiled and slowly cruised on by.

·
Registered
2 Posts

Jim
I'm jealous as infinite blue was not a color option for me and doesn't appear as a choice on any MME platform.

·
Registered
2018 BMW i3 Base, 2021 Mach-E4x - Infinite Blue (ordered)
96 Posts

·
Registered
139 Posts
I'm jealous as infinite blue was not a color option for me and doesn't appear as a choice on any MME platform.
I think it was a month or so after I ordered mine (Mar 15) that Ford announced that they would no longer offer the infinite blue. I was worried that they would try to change the color on my order. A few folks had that happen, but I didn't. I love it.

·
Registered
2 Posts
I think it was a month or so after I ordered mine (Mar 15) that Ford announced that they would not longer offer the infinite blue. I was worried that they would try to change the color on my order. A few folks had that happen, but I didn't. I love it.
Ouch, that hurts. I'm jealous. Red it is

·
Registered
6 Posts

Jim
I got my Premium MME the 22nd of February of this year. Ordered it on November 6, 2019. There are over 20000 Premium MME's on the road.

·
Registered
59 Posts
Luvin it. You really get the "stares" when out and about.

Just for grins, I drove thru a Ford dealer lot (one that is not approved to sell EVs). The service guy just about dropped his clipboard. The sales guys hovering around tracked me like a radar. I just smiled and slowly cruised on by.
View attachment 6121 View attachment 6122 View attachment 6123 View attachment 6124
You made me chuckle. I’m sure I’m not the only one that knows EXACTLY WHAT YOU MEAN! Enjoy😃

1 - 12 of 12 Posts