Mach-E Forum | Ford Mustang Mach-E Forum and News banner

21 - 37 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
623 Posts
Cool video... Is that carbonized grey or infinite blue (ours)?

Here's the print version... translated quote...

"While all safety systems are still on, its rear end already makes a trip if you provoke even a little with your handlebars. Its most sporty driving position is not called Untamed for nothing. If you go too far, the stability system and the traction control (which can be switched off) still intervenes, but nicely dosed. "

Handlebars?

·
Registered
930 Posts
Discussion Starter #33
Cool video... Is that carbonized grey or infinite blue (ours)?

Here's the print version... translated quote...

"While all safety systems are still on, its rear end already makes a trip if you provoke even a little with your handlebars. Its most sporty driving position is not called Untamed for nothing. If you go too far, the stability system and the traction control (which can be switched off) still intervenes, but nicely dosed. "

Handlebars?

Great info. Thankfully the stability system doesn't seem to be too much of a nanny with how sideways that Mach-E got.
I bet some of it has to do with the tires.

·
Super Moderator
1,876 Posts
Great info. Thankfully the stability system doesn't seem to be too much of a nanny with how sideways that Mach-E got.
I bet some of it has to do with the tires.
While you can’t disable Roll Stability Control (RSC), you can disable traction control for more sideways fun. Just make sure you know how to handle rear-wheel biased oversteer first!
Of course, I always recommend everyone drive safe and responsibly!

21 - 37 of 37 Posts