Mach-E Forum | Ford Mustang Mach-E Forum and News banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Are you able to see your new order on Ford website? I have an order form from the dealership with a new order and number but online shows my old order only.

·
Premium Member
2018 Fusion Energi Burgundy Velvet Platinum
755 Posts
Are you able to see your new order on Ford website? I have an order form from the dealership with a new order and number but online shows my old order only.
Good Luck, I opted to stay with the Premium but I check the Ford website regularly and there hasn't been anything new since my order went in approximately eight weeks ago. Congrats, I'm happy that you were able to get what you want.

·
Registered
61 Posts
I did. I was told by Susan (Ford) when I ordered that it probably wouldn't show "online" until late September, if at all. Not sure how this is working in their system, but was told my dealer can check and advise since they can see it after Ford enters (again, later in September).

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Good Luck, I opted to stay with the Premium but I check the Ford website regularly and there hasn't been anything new since my order went in approximately eight weeks ago. Congrats, I'm happy that you were able to get what you want.
Thank you! It was a challenge and a half but finally glad it’s over. I guess there won’t be an update until production. Only a month away. I don’t know why I’m so excited to spend a large sum of money lol

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I did. I was told by Susan (Ford) when I ordered that it probably wouldn't show "online" until late September, if at all. Not sure how this is working in their system, but was told my dealer can check and advise since they can see it after Ford enters (again, later in September).
Good to hear. Ford botched the program, but luckily not enough for me to be concerned I’m going to go to the dealer with the wrong car waiting on me. If it doesn’t update on the site, as long as the dealer “sees” it, I’m ok. We’re so close!

·
Registered
61 Posts
Good to hear. Ford botched the program, but luckily not enough for me to be concerned I’m going to go to the dealer with the wrong car waiting on me. If it doesn’t update on the site, as long as the dealer “sees” it, I’m ok. We’re so close!
I plan on checking my online portal at the end of September, and if I don't see anything, or what I do see is not correct, then I will contact my dealer to resolve, and then Susan @ Ford if my dealer has issues . . . .

·
Registered
2017, Chevy Bolt - Reserved 2021 Mustang Mach E Premier AWD Extended Range
13 Posts
I changed from Premium to First Edition about 2 months ago when someone at my dealership backed out of their FE.

·
Registered
Grabber Blue First Edition
10 Posts
I can corroborate abr’s comment about the September timeframe. I talked to Julie at Ford FE marketing and she said not to expect the online reservation to show updated from my Premium to the FE until mid September at the earliest.

·
Registered
5 Posts
It's weird. My reservation number shows up on the Ford website, but I have an email with an actual order number showing.

·
Registered
110 Posts
It's weird. My reservation number shows up on the Ford website, but I have an email with an actual order number showing.
By and large, the order numbers are peculiar to the dealer. They probably do not represent the order in which the car will be built. That order (4427 of 80000) will be determined by Ford based upon a huge variety of factors (Trim line, with FE's built first), destination (EU/UK or NA) etc.

·
Registered
61 Posts
Weekday exactly do you get with FE vs premium for the 3k difference abs do you lose anything?
Price difference between a Premium ER AWD and FE is $1600. For that you get, body color wheel lips and mirrors, red brake caliper covers, special colored interior stitching, aluminum pedals, special FE door sill plates and special interior plaque. Also exclusive Grabber Blue color availability (not available with Premium) and potentially earlier delivery.

·
Super Moderator
1,224 Posts
Weekday exactly do you get with FE vs premium for the 3k difference abs do you lose anything?
Its pretty much a fully loaded MMe with some custom trim elements. The only thing you lose is the availability of some paint color choices, and the availability of the light-gray interior seating.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts