Mach-E Forum | Ford Mustang Mach-E Forum and News banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
One of the most unanswered questions is this: To what “heights” has Ford taken the 2021 Mustang Mach-E in terms of adjustable seat height and corresponding driver’s eyeballs?
Many questions have been posed to testers, folks that saw the MME in person, and Ford Motor Co. Most have been answered truthfully and in great detail.
BUT...few actual purchasers of this MME, including me) nor possible buyers know the answer to seat height and eyeball height. When I take delivery of my Premium Edition (I dropped my extra reservation for a First Edition because I wanted the Star White color), I will be so disappointed if my new MME sits almost as low as my BMW sedan.
Why can’t someone put a tape measure to the car and show us?
Why is this question not answered? It is time for show and tell. After all, the frunk has been show in great detail!
Ford Motor Company - are you seeing and listening?

·
Registered
73 Posts
I drive a CX-5 right now and I have it on its tallest seat setting because I like to sit a little higher which is why I don't want a sedan. The mach E will be about 2 in shorter than my current car and have lower ground clearance so seat height is going to be part of the decision to purchase once I can sit in the car.

·
Registered
2 Posts
One thing I remember the engineer talking about at the LA Auto Show is that they wanted it to "feel like a Mustang" when you sit in the the driver's seat. I'm not sure how that will apply to the height of the seat, but he mentioned that the top of the door should come up to about the same place on you as if you were in a Mustang. He said the line of site out of the windshield should feel the same as well.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts