Mach-E Forum | Ford Mustang Mach-E Forum and News banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
190 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
In hostile territory here as I am the only Mach E present. I’m in the Mustang Class F which is 2015-2021. Not a lot of people will talk to me but those that do stop are nice and have questions about EV cars and the Mach E in particular. Event is being held in Joliet Illinois at the Autobahn Country Club.

·
Registered
2021 Premium AWD ER Infinite Blue
5 Posts
In hostile territory here as I am the only Mach E present. I’m in the Mustang Class F which is 2015-2021. Not a lot of people will talk to me but those that do stop are nice and have questions about EV cars and the Mach E in particular. Event is being held in Joliet Illinois at the Autobahn Country Club.
View attachment 6768
Good on ya for going! Nice touch having the "hood" up like the ICE models. And, great color! ;)

·
Registered
190 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Good on ya for going! Nice touch having the "hood" up like the ICE models. And, great color! ;)
Yes, I used the V-8 bottle joke which many still find funny. It was a good day up until the judging. When the cars were judged in Class F (my class) my car was not even looked at by the judges. This upset me as it is not fair and at that point I left.

And I agree on color comment. I had many compliments on the color from those that did stop. I had to tell them it was no longer available.

Reactions: SamSme
1 - 3 of 3 Posts