Mach-E Forum | Ford Mustang Mach-E Forum and News banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know if the new Mach-E will have the ability or option to put a trailer hitch on it. I am not concerned about towing per se, just want to have a bike rack.

·
Registered
MME First Edition Rapid Red
214 Posts
I have asked the same questions numerous times, and apparently the European version will, but not the US version. There may be an after market alternative. I want one for the same reason.

·
Registered
260 Posts
IMO. This is another one of those things that many auto manufacturers "just don't get it".

Provisions for tow hitches and roof racks should be built into every vehicle that support them. All of them should be dealer installed options and not factory feature/package codes.

When I bought my Durango, it took forever to find and R/T with the factory roof rail + tow hitch (only way you could get these... aftermarket would not have not have worked with the roof rail and no way i was drilling holes for a tow hitch on my brand new vehicle. My local dealer lost a sale because they didn't order one with these. Why would Dodge and other manufacturers make their vehicles less flexible to purchase?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts