Mach-E Forum | Ford Mustang Mach-E Forum and News banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm based in Canada and always used the xplan to purchase my vehicle but this time they are saying it is not possible. That the electric cars are sold at the cost and they now get a commission from Ford directly, it's a different way of selling, is that BS or what is you experience for Canadians? Wait time is 6-8 months from one dealer, while another is telling me 12-18 months, we are looking at the Select AWD with comfort/techno package so we can get the 12K grant from Governments on EV. TIA!

·
Registered
185 Posts
Dealers are doing all sorts of crazy stuff. Try to find one that accepts the xplan and no ADM. Not so easy anymore though. In the US, at least up until recently, I have seen several Selects on dealer lots here and there. But now there is a stop sell in order to get a recall patched. That further complicates things.

·
Registered
50 Posts
Dealers are doing all sorts of crazy stuff. Try to find one that accepts the xplan and no ADM. Not so easy anymore though. In the US, at least up until recently, I have seen several Selects on dealer lots here and there. But now there is a stop sell in order to get a recall patched. That further complicates things.
I agree, some dealers are taking advantage of the situation and not honoring xplan. Try and find a dealer who does accept. I got a no from atleast 10 dealers. Good luck with your search.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts