Ford Mustang Mach-E -- News & Community Group, Join ... banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all
Anyone have any info about UK orders. I have been to my dealer today and they don't have any info what so ever.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yes I guess. But I suppose they have a bit more info about the product. Today they asking me about the car which they sell and want to show them a picture of the car. For me this is very disappointing. The guy is very helpful and I bought my last car from him and is very professional bit just lack of information.

·
Registered
175 Posts
Here in the states an ebook was made available to ev certified dealers, I assume similar should have happened in the uk. It could be that info wasn't passed, maybe let your salsrep know to ask about it

·
Registered
341 Posts
I know Ford is planning a 200 day UK tour. I can't find the locations of the tour though.

Ideally you'd be able to go there, rather than a dealer, and talk to real experts.

·
Registered
6 Posts
We order our Mach e AWD online last weekend at the Ford Go Electric event in London. Sales Manager told us we should expect to be able to test drive one at our dealer in September/October and our will be delivered in November 2020

·
Registered
341 Posts
We order our Mach e AWD online last weekend at the Ford Go Electric event in London. Sales Manager told us we should expect to be able to test drive one at our dealer in September/October and our will be delivered in November 2020
Congrats! Can you add your order number to our list here. Also, do you know if they were selling First Edition models. I heard they are sold out in Europe wasn't sure if that also applied to the UK.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts