Mach-E Forum | Ford Mustang Mach-E Forum and News banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
829 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Correct me if I'm wrong but I think Ford slightly lowered the UK pricing for the Mach-E. It was £50,190 before and now it's £49,900.

Wouldn't this mean it would qualify for tax incentives because it's under £50,000?

Ford Mustang Mach-E RWD Extended Range Price

·
Super Moderator
1,436 Posts
Correct me if I'm wrong but I think Ford slightly lowered the UK pricing for the Mach-E. It was £50,190 before and now it's £49,900.

Wouldn't this mean it would qualify for tax incentives because it's under £50,000?

View attachment 1132
They did, to make sure it qualifies for the Government incentive. Which caps at 50k.
an interviewer brought the topic up with Jim Hackett, who said he would look into it.

·
Super Moderator
1,436 Posts
I think incentive is based on base MSRP before options.

·
Registered
829 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
What a coincidence, Ford has confirmed what the UK pricing will be.

Ford has revealed final UK prices for its new Mustang Mach-E electric crossover and first deliveries will start towards the end of the year.

The entry-level standard-range rear-wheel drive model is priced from £40,270. It promises a "target range" of 280 miles from its 76kWh battery and puts out 254bhp. The extended-range version is £9730 extra and has a 99kWh battery pack for a 370-mile quoted range and a power output of 281bhp.

That price places this extended-range Mach-E just below the £50k threshold necessary to qualify for the £3000 government plug-in car grant.

The all-wheel-drive model starts from £46,750. With the 76kWh battery, its quoted range is reduced to 260 miles. The extended-range four-wheel-drive version starts from £56,950, with a 335-mile quoted rnge and a power boost to 332bhp. Pre-orders are being taken now, with a recommended deposit of £1000.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts