Mach-E Forum | Ford Mustang Mach-E Forum and News banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Apologies, I am sure this has been discussed over and over but I just cannot see a specific recent answer on this.

Has anyone any idea when UK customers are going to start receiving their orders?

Thanks

bazzac

·
Registered
31 Posts
Short answer is - no clue. Ford continue to be depressingly vague:cautious:. The closest I seen to any clarity written down is 'late spring 2021'. Given that every target date they have set so far turned out to be only aspirational, I would suggest that means very end of May for earliest delivery - but would not be surpised if it was June.
If you are not front runner on the order list I would suggest to only work with summer as your safest bet to not be disappointed.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Short answer is - no clue. Ford continue to be depressingly vague:cautious:. The closest I seen to any clarity written down is 'late spring 2021'. Given that every target date they have set so far turned out to be only aspirational, I would suggest that means very end of May for earliest delivery - but would not be surpised if it was June.
If you are not front runner on the order list I would suggest to only work with summer as your safest bet to not be disappointed.
Thank you. I didn't realise so far off. Was thinking February/march. That is depressing. I was going to order tonight but don't think I can wait until summer

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
By way of an update I contacted ford who advised UK pre orders will be confirmed by end of this year for delivery in march 21. Whether that is the case who knows.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts