Mach-E Forum | Ford Mustang Mach-E Forum and News banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone successfully hooked up an external CD player to their MME? I've tried a couple of usb cd drives that were compatible with Sync 3 but they wouldn't read on the newer software. Any suggestions (aside from "rip your music to a usb stick") would be appreciated! Thanks! 🙂

· Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I like the sentiment here. Running antiquated equipment in a high tech car. Brings me back to the old days of running a walkman cd player in my car stereo using one of those adapters that go into the casette deck (high tech equipment in an antique car, in this case a 1980 RX-7, boy do I want that car back) .

Anyway, my first thought would be to get something like this: Audio to bluetooth
I also tried a bluetooth CD player and there were BT issues and the cd player would never connect. Unfortunately I have thousands of CDs, many of which are not up on streaming services, or I'd happily just use Apple Music all of the time. A lot of film soundtracks are only released on CD as well so it'd be nice to have the option. It's ironic because I remember getting an aftermarket iPod kit installed into my old Lexus 15 years ago. Now I need the reverse...

1 - 2 of 2 Posts