Mach-E Forum | Ford Mustang Mach-E Forum and News banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi from Ventura California. I just ordered a four-wheel drive, extended range, space white, Premium.
My dad worked for Ford in Edison New Jersey for 33 years. He wore a suit and tie to work. I remember the day he brought home a 1964.5 red convertible home.part of some kind of AD campaign I must have been 13 years old and fell in love. He hated it, my sister had one for a while. that 50 years later than making one that would be comfortable for this old guy.

·
Registered
654 Posts
Welcome to the forum @markystarky ! Sounds like the Mustang has been a part of your family tradition for a long time. Great story.

If you have your reservation number, please add it to our list here:

It looks like the original 50,000 units for production are almost entirely spoken for now.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I don't understand the reservation system, and the number they gave me is Reservation ID number: 10041508.

·
Registered
654 Posts
I don't understand the reservation system, and the number they gave me is Reservation ID number: 10041508.
That's a sequential number. We believe they started counting at 4,000 with the first 4,000 going to dealers or for other corporate purposes. Production is capped at 50,000 units in the first year so.
We've got people now reporting numbers over 45,000 meaning reservations are 90% full.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts