Mach-E Forum | Ford Mustang Mach-E Forum and News banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I found this website that has more information that my dealer has given me. My MachE GT was supposed to be delivered between 10/25-10/31 according to my email. This site shows it is warranted to be delivered to dealer in 11 days. Am I holding my breath, he** no. We shall see if this information is close to correct.

·
Registered
194 Posts
Mine says the same thing - 11 days. But my ETA end date is November 21, which is actually 11 days from now. Mine was built August 21 and shipped October 8.

May I ask where you are located?

·
Registered
Mach-E long range premium
89 Posts
So I found this website that has more information that my dealer has given me. My MachE GT was supposed to be delivered between 10/25-10/31 according to my email. This site shows it is warranted to be delivered to dealer in 11 days. Am I holding my breath, he** no. We shall see if this information is close to correct.
View attachment 6887
That site doesn't know what to do once it past the ETA date, tomorrow you will see it say 12 days and it will keep going up each day. My ETA Date is Oct 17 and that site shows "estimated to be delivered to dealer in 25 days". I still haven't received my MME.

• Sad
Reactions: Spter003 and Kitten

·
Registered
7 Posts
View attachment 6887
It's really showing you 11 days past delivery date. It's counting backwards now.
Mine is doing the same... Real kick in the teeth.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
It's really showing you 11 days past delivery date. It's counting backwards now.
Mine is doing the same... Real kick in the teeth.
Checked just now and just as someone else said it is now 12 days. This is such Bull shit! So irritated at Ford!!!!
That site doesn't know what to do once it past the ETA date, tomorrow you will see it say 12 days and it will keep going up each day. My ETA Date is Oct 17 and that site shows "estimated to be delivered to dealer in 25 days". I still haven't received my MME.
you are correct, it says 12 days now!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts