Mach-E Forum | Ford Mustang Mach-E Forum and News banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

· Registered
22 Star White Premium AWD ER
85 Posts
You can use the following website to get information as long as you also know your order number. https://shop.ford.com/vehicleordertracking#/ I just got a build date last week with VIN and found this web site to pull up info - however, it seems like the site stopped working for me. I'm a little disappointed that Ford never sent me an e-mail with updated info - I called Ford customer service last week and got the information.

· Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
You can use the following website to get information as long as you also know your order number. https://shop.ford.com/vehicleordertracking#/ I just got a build date last week with VIN and found this web site to pull up info - however, it seems like the site stopped working for me. I'm a little disappointed that Ford never sent me an e-mail with updated info - I called Ford customer service last week and got the information.
Thank you. It’s real helpful.

· Registered
22 Star White Premium AWD ER
85 Posts
Yeah, that site doesn't seem to work anymore for me. I also entered the VIN under "Add Vehicle" in my Ford.com account. It let me do that and it shows it is a 2022 Mustang Mach-e but that's about all.

· Registered
3 Posts
Did you car sit in the "processing" stage on the Dealer's tracker, and then all of a sudden look like it was going to arrive this week? That's basically the status of mine and my dealer has mentioned that cars aren't going to the Freight stage in an accurate way and he expects it may go from the current status to being loaded onto a truck for delivery. To get an actual list of options available for your car, enter your VIN and VIN search there VIN Decoder - Free VIN Number Lookup | VinPit play an essential part of the used car buying process. You'll also find the major car report vendors offer a similar service that gives you some information on a car for free.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts