Mach-E Forum | Ford Mustang Mach-E Forum and News banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I missed the first editions, but signed up for a premium ext. range awd.
is there such a thing as a wait list for first editions?
i had to “settle” for red; really prefer grabber blue.
is a first edition the same as ext. range awd?

·
Registered
2016 Nissan Leaf, 2021 Mustang Mach-E First Edition reserved
975 Posts
The First Editions were all reserved within 9 days of launch in the US. The FE is effectively an ER AWD Premium with all the options, red brake calipers, and a few small internal details that are unique to the FE (FE door plate, red or blue stitching on seats, special pedals). Of course, Grabber Blue is only available on the FE and GT.

·
Registered
91 Posts
I missed the first editions, but signed up for a premium ext. range awd.
is there such a thing as a wait list for first editions?
i had to “settle” for red; really prefer grabber blue.
is a first edition the same as ext. range awd?
Not taking delivery of my First Edition. I ordered two as I could not decide on color at the time.

·
Registered
91 Posts
Ordered a red first edition but this can be changed to Blue before I place final order. WIsh someone could use this one as I have decided on a Premium Star White which I also ordered.

·
Registered
MME First Edition Rapid Red
205 Posts
I am thinking about changing to a FE if it is possible due to cancellations. I have a fairly low reservation number, so we will see what happens as orders open up.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Ordered a red first edition but this can be changed to Blue before I place final order. WIsh someone could use this one as I have decided on a Premium Star White which I also ordered.
Are you sure it is still possible to change colour before signing the final order ??

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Answered my own question, actually, deep in the text on the reservation papers–and also on the website–it says that reservations are non-transferrable. I'm reaching out to my dealer to see if there's such a thing as a "wait list" for First Editions.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts