Mach-E Forum | Ford Mustang Mach-E Forum and News banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
2018 Fusion Energi Burgundy Velvet Platinum
755 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just signed up for the site and placed my reservation for Premium RWD Extended back in February. I'm hoping that as the current owner of a 2018 Fusion Energi Platinum and a 1963 T Bird Convertible that I am finally able to go full EV(I'll be keeping the Bird). My first car was a 1961 Ford Sunliner convertible with a 292 CID V8. Over the years I've owned a 4 spd. Quad 289 CID1964 Merc. Caliente, a 1970 Ford Bronco and a 1965 Mustang convertible 289 CID Quad 4 spd. Ordered a personalized plate "EV PONY" from DMV which until the arrival of the MACH E will go on the Energi. As someone who is a Ford shareholder(fortunately I wasn't counting on a dividend check for the down payment) I'm hoping the dealers don't "screw up" the roll out by tacking on thousands in dealer "gravy costs" over the MSRP. Looking forward to keeping up on the upcoming info.

·
Super Moderator
1,224 Posts
I just signed up for the site and placed my reservation for Premium RWD Extended back in February. I'm hoping that as the current owner of a 2018 Fusion Energi Platinum and a 1963 T Bird Convertible that I am finally able to go full EV(I'll be keeping the Bird). My first car was a 1961 Ford Sunliner convertible with a 292 CID V8. Over the years I've owned a 4 spd. Quad 289 CID1964 Merc. Caliente, a 1970 Ford Bronco and a 1965 Mustang convertible 289 CID Quad 4 spd. Ordered a personalized plate "EV PONY" from DMV which until the arrival of the MACH E will go on the Energi. As someone who is a Ford shareholder(fortunately I wasn't counting on a dividend check for the down payment) I'm hoping the dealers don't "screw up" the roll out by tacking on thousands in dealer "gravy costs" over the MSRP. Looking forward to keeping up on the upcoming info.
I ordered the same plate in March!

I think dealerships will behave based on the current financial climate.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts