Mach-E Forum | Ford Mustang Mach-E Forum and News banner

1 - 20 of 283 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just curious if the reservation numbers are sequential. I got my email confirmation on Sunday at 8:20pm Pacific and was assigned 10004829. How about everyone else?

·
Registered
45 Posts
Well, I placed a reservation a couple of days ago on Wed Nov 20th for a First Edition and received number 100171XX.
So --- if they did start with a floor at 10000000 , you have res # 4,829 and I have #17,100 or so just 3 days later.
Could be going fast if the first year max production stays at about 50,00 due to battery supply.

·
Registered
45 Posts
Ford has stated first year Global Production run will be limited to 50,000 for the Mustang Mach-E --- limited by battery supply.

Looks like reservations are running over 4,000 per day, so the first year production will probably be fully reserved by the end of this week or the end of Nov.

That didn’t take long.

·
Registered
45 Posts
Also, just noticed on the Ford Reservation Site --- they placed an “Almost Sold Out Tag” on the First Edition Model --- which will be the first units delivered.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Based on the Mache34986 post it would seem there is no rhyme or reason to the reservation number as to total reservations. All we know is that it is 99.9% likely to be less than the 200,000 Tesla truck reservations.
Pretty sure the reservation holders for the "triangle truck" are likely a vastly different demographic than the ones for the Mach E, so not sure any comparisons thereof make sense :)

·
Registered
7 Posts
They said the First Editions were all sold out, so I'm guessing your reservation number may be associated with the model/trim you selected? I reserved the morning after the presentation, and it was for a GT, with reservation number 11,xxx

·
Registered
17 Posts
Premium 4WD Extended Battery Black
Date reservation placed: 11/19/2019
Reservation ID number: 10012560

·
Registered
45 Posts
I was curious enough about the total # of reservations to put the reservation # from other posts on a spreadsheet by date/model. Of the 15 posts with a reservation # only 6 have the model included. If other forum members add their model with their reservation # I can see if we can some idea of the total. My GT reservation # on 11/21/19 is 19163.
I think it does look like the reservation # is also fit in a sequence by Model allocation.
I reserved a First Edition on Nov 20th -- #100171xx and by Nov 25th (9th Day of reservations, the First Editions were sold out and removed from the reservation site.

I would guess the remainder of the First Year of Production will be only the Premium Model with a split of about 20,000 for the US & Canada markets and 30,000 for the EU.
No wonder Ford states they will make a profit on the Electric Mustang the first year --- the average MRSP of these Models is in the $60,000 range.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Reserved a red 1st Edition on 11/17 as soon as the site opened. It took me about 10 minutes to open the myford account to place a reservation. I have reservation #10004155

1 - 20 of 283 Posts