Mach-E Forum | Ford Mustang Mach-E Forum and News banner

281 - 296 of 296 Posts

·
Registered
55 Posts
That's good to know. I though that I didn't search at the right place. Do you know why?
Because the reservation is made by the dealer compare to everywhere else in the world . That's the only thing my salesman gave me to explained why we haven't received one. Are you from Quebec?

·
Registered
2012 Ford Focus SEL Hatchback / 2021 Ford Mustang Mach E Select RWD SR
68 Posts
Because the reservation is made by the dealer compare to everywhere else in the world . That's the only thing my salesman gave me to explained why we haven't received one. Are you from Quebec?
Yes. I order mine at St-Onge ford in Grand-Mère.

·
Registered
4 Posts
I reserved a First Edition on 11/17/19 and am reservation number 1000505*. I just completed the order form today. Dealer told me that he expects delivery to take place in November. There was no mark-up on the price from the dealership.

·
Registered
55 Posts
PaceCar, did you actually get an order number or just a sales contract on paper ? I am in Laval too but I think mine is just still a reservation.
Ici au Québec, nous avons seulement la confirmation papier ou par email qu'une commande à été placée en notre nom. Le procédé qu'on a droit , n'a rien à voir avec le restant de la planète... si ton vendeur ne t'a toujours pas contacter, prend les devants et appel le toi même . avec quel concessionnaire as tu fais affaire ?

·
Registered
612 Posts
I reserved a First Edition on 11/17/19 and am reservation number 1000505*. I just completed the order form today. Dealer told me that he expects delivery to take place in November. There was no mark-up on the price from the dealership.
WOW! @Jdk325
Number 505?
Have you heard of anyone with a lower order number than you?

·
Registered
4 Posts
I saw a couple folks with a lower number, but mine is definitely really low. My dealership told me I had the lowest number in their que.

·
Super Moderator
991 Posts
I saw a couple folks with a lower number, but mine is definitely really low. My dealership told me I had the lowest number in their que.
Its 505x? Not just 505, yes?

·
Super Moderator
991 Posts
I wonder how many here are seeing both green check marks on the order update page:

View attachment 1802
if someone is not seeing the second green checkmark near “Dealer Accepted”, they should contact their dealership and ask them to process their order in the WBDO system.

If not, their order won’t reach the factory floor.

·
Premium Member
2018 Fusion Energi Burgundy Velvet Platinum
684 Posts
if someone is not seeing the second green checkmark near “Dealer Accepted”, they should contact their dealership and ask them to process their order in the WBDO system.

If not, their order won’t reach the factory floor.
Got my double check marks and the new dealer has been very good about contacting me

281 - 296 of 296 Posts