Mach-E Forum | Ford Mustang Mach-E Forum and News banner

101 - 120 of 296 Posts

·
Registered
495 Posts
Hey everyone! I placed my reservation on 01/06/20 with reservation number 10031164. Lookign at my Ford profile, it's saying my pre-order date is 06/01/20, but I'm curious if that's actually the same as the reservation date with the month and day flipped.
Yes, I think they are showing date in european dd/mm/yyyy format. My res date says 24/11/2019

·
Super Moderator
980 Posts
i reserved on 12/7, Premium 4x, #266xx. I Thought it would be a straight up sequential number, but all these posts demonstrate otherwise.

·
Read Only
61 Posts
Hey everyone! I placed my reservation on 01/06/20 with reservation number 10031164. Lookign at my Ford profile, it's saying my pre-order date is 06/01/20, but I'm curious if that's actually the same as the reservation date with the month and day flipped.
May I ask for the model to include it on the spreadsheet?
Thanks.

·
Registered
57 Posts
bob, last I looked you had my second reservation listed before my first reservation. Date and reservation numbers were correct but you did not have them chronological order. Maybe that is how you want them but just pointing it out.

·
Registered
57 Posts
I started sorting by reservation # order by happenstance. After updating the spreadsheet several times I find it makes it easier to add reservation #'s as they come in and it also verification that there are no duplicates. By the way could you provide your state or country for the spreadsheet?
Thanks,
Bob
Pennsylvania

·
Registered
495 Posts
What does that mean exactly?
I'm guessing Ford found out about his list since it was mentioned by the EV press, and put the pressure on to prevent the conclusion about reservation count from being public. That implies that maybe the real count is much less than what the reservation number distribution suggests.

·
Registered
1 Posts
New to the club.
Mustang Mach-E CALIFORNIA RT.1 EDITION Extended Range Battery - RWD
Infinite Blue
Date reservation placed: 11/18/2019
Reservation ID number: 100066xx

This is going to be a long year of anticipation.

101 - 120 of 296 Posts