Mach-E Forum | Ford Mustang Mach-E Forum and News banner

141 - 160 of 296 Posts

·
Registered
86 Posts
#7137 on 11/17/2019 First Edition AWD ——- Rapid Red - Extended Range
#29169 on 12/20/2019 Premium Edition AWD —— Star White - Extended Range

Trying to decide which one...leaning toward the Star White so that could open up a First Edition for a late comer...

In MIssouri

·
Registered
29 Posts
FYI, First Edition cannot be ordered anymore in Europe!

I had the chance to see the Mach-E in person in Paris (thanks to patdol ?? ) and Ford representative told me that there will be 500 vehicles delivered before the end of the year in France (ETA end of October - beginning of November)

·
Registered
BMW 730d
4 Posts
FYI, First Edition cannot be ordered anymore in Europe!

I had the chance to see the Mach-E in person in Paris (thanks to patrol ?? ) and Ford representative told me that there will be 500 vehicles delivered before the end of the year in France (ETA end of October - beginning of November)
That’s identical with the information I received yesterday: First Edition sold out for Europeans.

I secured a Standard model on 27/01/2020, no 10032613, RWD, 75KW, for 49.000,-€.
For me, dimensions of the car (smaller than MB EQC or Audi’s e-tron), range (more than Audi), PRICE, compare very favourably to its competitors.

Only colourwise, I am undecided, so far, it’s red for me, but I would have opted for something more innovative if available, like Porsche‘s Gentian Blue or dolomite silver, or light gray non-metallic. Anyway, GREAT CAR!

·
Registered
BMW 730d
4 Posts
Wow:
orders seems to pick up extremely fast: my number was 32.613 on January 27th, that’s 4.000 orders in three weeks. A remarkable car.

·
Registered
67 Posts
Wow:
orders seems to pick up extremely fast: my number was 32.613 on January 27th, that’s 4.000 orders in three weeks. A remarkable car.
Yep, definitely looking like the first year run of 50,000 Mustang Pony’s will be Sold Out well before the first Electric Pony is delivered.

141 - 160 of 296 Posts