Mach-E Forum | Ford Mustang Mach-E Forum and News banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
628 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ford included sufficient storage space in the Mach-E.

Up front, the center console and space underneath alone can fit a lot of common every day items. And if that's not enough, the floating arm rest further behind has storage space under it as well. In my opinion, its more than enough.

That said, what does everyone plan on carrying every day? For me its just a messenger bag, a water bottle, keys and my wallet. Simple. I know.

mustang-mach-e-center-console.JPG

mustang-mach-e-floating-armrest.JPG

·
Registered
585 Posts
Most days just my phone and lunch in a bag. When my wife is with me I am sure she will put her purse under the armrest.

·
Registered
34 Posts
I don't have keys, only a keyfob, my house door is electronic. I don't carry a wallet, only my license and a couple cards. And my phone.

·
Registered
MME First Edition Rapid Red
212 Posts
Lunchbag, coffee cup, laptop backpack, phone, and keys. I have a setup in my escape with a phone mount that makes WAZE really easy to view (my 2016 does not have CarPlay, and anyway I prefer the height of my mount to the small screen) my one concern is how easy and in view the large screen on the MME will be to the driver. I am tall 6'1" and don't want to have to constantly look down.

·
Registered
275 Posts
Always keep a half-size box of kleenex tissues in the center console. And a microfiber cloth for cleaning eyeglasses. Those are always in the car.

To carry with me -- phone, wallet, and eyeglass case. Can't stand sitting on my wallet so it sits with the phone. Love the ample tray space on the Mach-e, including the rubberized base so things won't slide around.

·
Registered
14 Posts
I live in the great Pacific Northwest on Fidalgo Island in Anacortes, Washington. With the threat of a 9.0 earthquake of the Cascadia subduction zone overdue according to seismologists I carry a go kit in the back of my car to allow survival for three days if a major earthquake happens when I am away from home in the car. I carry: two sleeping bags, a two person tent, an air mattress, a case of water, a carry on suitcase with extra clothing, a duffel bab with food and other necessities, a portable chemical toilet and a pop-up privacy enclosure.

·
Registered
11 Posts
I live in the great Pacific Northwest on Fidalgo Island in Anacortes, Washington. With the threat of a 9.0 earthquake of the Cascadia subduction zone overdue according to seismologists I carry a go kit in the back of my car to allow survival for three days if a major earthquake happens when I am away from home in the car. I carry: two sleeping bags, a two person tent, an air mattress, a case of water, a carry on suitcase with extra clothing, a duffel bab with food and other necessities, a portable chemical toilet and a pop-up privacy enclosure.
This is very similar to me when I lived in Sydney, Australia.

I always carried spare swimming trunks, sun cream and for emergencies a portable BBQ.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts