Mach-E Forum | Ford Mustang Mach-E Forum and News banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
683 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ford says the FordPass app 'puts your ownership experience right in the palm of your hand'. But how good has it been at doing that for everyone here using it? I see LOTS of positive reviews with an average of 4.5 stars from 35.4K people on the Apple App Store and a similar rating from 41,2K people on Google Play. Lately however, there seems to be a lot of hiccups.

·
Super Moderator
1,434 Posts
The FordPass app has some quirks, but it seems to get better with each update.
I have limited control of my Fusion (lock/unlock, remote start/stop, system monitoring and maintenance info). The Mach-E is supposed to have additional features, fingers crossed.

·
Registered
Model 3 -> Mach-E First Edition
89 Posts
It never worked whatsoever on my previous Ford (pre-modem) where it was supposed to sync over Bluetooth and show just service history - no remote start, etc. but it just kept crashing all the time. Haven't had an opportunity to test it since 2018, hopefully it's better now.

·
Super Moderator
1,434 Posts
I really hope that they at least add remote climate control..
It’s supposed to have the ability to do that and more.

It makes sense that no one can see any of these features yet, since the MMes are not yet paired with anyone’s accounts or phones.

·
Premium Member
2018 Fusion Energi Burgundy Velvet Platinum
927 Posts
I
I really hope that they at least add remote climate control..
There's an App called 'My Ford Mobile' that I use for my 2018 Fusion Energi. It tracks my driving (EV vs gas usage), charging, can remotely start, stop, lock, unlock, locate vehicle and more. If you use it to start the vehicle it will turn on the heat or Air Con based on the car's settings. I also use the Ford Pass App for scheduled maintenance

·
Registered
Grabber Blue FE
107 Posts
It’s supposed to have the ability to do that and more.

It makes sense that no one can see any of these features yet, since the MMes are not yet paired with anyone’s accounts or phones.
My MME is paired with my FordPass App. If you have your VIN# you can add it now. I've already gone through the remote vehicle setup. Set up preferences on drive mode (Unbridled as Default). I can set charging schedules all kinds of things now. Obviously no reason to do so but there is quite a bit of functionality even with just registering the VIN on the App.

·
Registered
Grabber Blue FE
107 Posts
I

There's an App called 'My Ford Mobile' that I use for my 2018 Fusion Energi. It tracks my driving (EV vs gas usage), charging, can remotely start, stop, lock, unlock, locate vehicle and more. If you use it to start the vehicle it will turn on the heat or Air Con based on the car's settings. I also use the Ford Pass App for scheduled maintenance
Ford should incorporate all this functionality in one app.

·
Premium Member
2018 Fusion Energi Burgundy Velvet Platinum
927 Posts
My MME is paired with my FordPass App. If you have your VIN# you can add it now. I've already gone through the remote vehicle setup. Set up preferences on drive mode (Unbridled as Default). I can set charging schedules all kinds of things now. Obviously no reason to do so but there is quite a bit of functionality even with just registering the VIN on the App.
I added mine when I got my VIN

·
Registered
17 Posts
I installed it but it is not compatible with my 2010 fusion. Not a surprise anyway :) What I do find annoying is that I receive notification every work day at 2:40PM about the Ford assistant.

·
Super Moderator
1,434 Posts
I think they will, I don’t see the MyFord mobile mentioned in any of the MMe material we have, only the FordPass app.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Ford says the FordPass app 'puts your ownership experience right in the palm of your hand'. But how good has it been at doing that for everyone here using it? I see LOTS of positive reviews with an average of 4.5 stars from 35.4K people on the Apple App Store and a similar rating from 41,2K people on Google Play. Lately however, there seems to be a lot of hiccups.
Unfortunately I have a 2016 CMAX and they have yet to integrate the My Ford Mobile tools into the Ford Pass app so I can only need one app. To be honest I am excited to get my MME and only need one dang app.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts