Ford Mustang Mach-E Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
280 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
There's been a lot of debate about the Mach-E looks and design. But let's focus on the positive stuff here, what's your favorite design feature/styling cue that Ford put on the Mach-E? Interior or exterior it doesn't matter.

For me it's the clear taillights, I think they give it a more unique look when it's parked compared to if they made them red.

·
Registered
12 Posts
I'm really impressed with the color options. I thought all the colors were very unique. The space white was intriguing, but I was worried it wouldn't look like it does on my monitor. I went with the white interior, but the copper stitching was impressive in the interior. I'm hoping I can keep that light interior clean.

·
Registered
195 Posts
The black roof extension in the back that turns it into an actual roomy crossover rather than another Tesla-looking (or Prius-looking) low-slope hatchback. While maintaining the painted sleek curve for looks.

That's an ingenious combo. That's one of the things I don't like about all the Teslas -- they curve down too much in the back for my tastes, making them look more like a short hatchback on the back end.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts