Mach-E Forum | Ford Mustang Mach-E Forum and News banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
618 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
There's been a lot of debate about the Mach-E looks and design. But let's focus on the positive stuff here, what's your favorite design feature/styling cue that Ford put on the Mach-E? Interior or exterior it doesn't matter.

For me it's the clear taillights, I think they give it a more unique look when it's parked compared to if they made them red.

·
Registered
16 Posts
I'm really impressed with the color options. I thought all the colors were very unique. The space white was intriguing, but I was worried it wouldn't look like it does on my monitor. I went with the white interior, but the copper stitching was impressive in the interior. I'm hoping I can keep that light interior clean.

·
Registered
275 Posts
The black roof extension in the back that turns it into an actual roomy crossover rather than another Tesla-looking (or Prius-looking) low-slope hatchback. While maintaining the painted sleek curve for looks.

That's an ingenious combo. That's one of the things I don't like about all the Teslas -- they curve down too much in the back for my tastes, making them look more like a short hatchback on the back end.

·
Registered
53 Posts
1. The Cyber Orange color on the GT.
2. The racing stripes on the GT Performance Edition.
3. The front "grill" on the GT (which fixes the "unfinished" look on the Tesla 3).
4. The flared rear haunches.
5. The deletability of the glass roof on the GT.

·
Registered
1983 Mustang GLX Convertable
10 Posts
The GT "grill", I may want to swap out my body color "grill"

On the first edition there was only outside color choices. That was the ONLY option.
There are other First Edition options. Both I turned down, front license bracket and floor mats (going with weathertech)

·
Super Moderator
1,465 Posts
The GT "grill", I may want to swap out my body color "grill"

There are other First Edition options. Both I turned down, front license bracket and floor mats (going with weathertech)
Has WeatherTech committed to issuing custom-sized Mach-E mats? That would be cool.

·
Registered
2016 Hyundai Sonata Hybrid
152 Posts
Honestly, one of the main reasons I chose the Mach E is they are promising a quicker delivery date than other new EV models arriving. I did not want to wait years to get a vehicle. The Hyundai Kona and the Model Y were close competitors. They can be obtained a bit faster, but I'm hoping the quality & service is better than the Model Y, and the Hyundai cramped the driver's space with a mega-console. The Kona is a single-engine car, but it qualifies for the CDN gov't rebate. Still, the Mach E only won by a hair and any production delays will make competitors more attractive. Rivian keeps promising to deliver vehicles in mid-2021. With four engines, 3 sec 0-60 speed, 400 miles of range and 11,000 lbs of towing, it promises to be a genre-defining accomplishment.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts