Mach-E Forum | Ford Mustang Mach-E Forum and News banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Welp I was able to order my vehicle last week (Thursday) and received an order #G001. I have no earthly idea what that means, but I am curious if anyone else has their order number and if anyone has insight on first delivery dates? Thanks.

·
Registered
135 Posts
Welp I was able to order my vehicle last week (Thursday) and received an order #G001. I have no earthly idea what that means, but I am curious if anyone else has their order number and if anyone has insight on first delivery dates? Thanks.
I'm wondering if your order went in as new, as opposed to a reservation conversion. When did you reserve?

·
Registered
217 Posts
From looking at orders posted to the other forum, what you're saying is a dealer specific order id. I don't know what the first letter means, but the 001 suggests you have the first order of that type of that model at that dealership.

·
Registered
498 Posts
@gdgills this the original order tracking sheet that also includes early reservations:

Other details can be shared here too (ex. screen capture of your email confirmation):

·
Registered
2016 Nissan Leaf, 2021 Mustang Mach-E First Edition reserved
554 Posts
I’ve forgotten, what did you order? First Editions and rally reservations on Premiums that folks convert early should hopefully arrive in the 4th quarter.

·
Registered
2 Posts
This order number is only used by your particular chosen dealer. It has nothing to do with your reservation number or manufacturer order number. The dealer would use this number to look up and reference your order. Did the dealership give this number to you?

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
This order number is only used by your particular chosen dealer. It has nothing to do with your reservation number or manufacturer order number. The dealer would use this number to look up and reference your order. Did the dealership give this number to you?
I don't believe so that number came from an email from Ford directly. I can still go in and order my Mach-e which I may do and take whichever gets here first lol.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts