Mach-E Forum | Ford Mustang Mach-E Forum and News banner

1 - 20 of 76 Posts

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'd love to see Ford offer a green paint option, like this. I may vinyl wrap mine in green.

What other colors would everyone like to see?

·
Registered
98 Posts
This might an unpopular opinion but better blue (any blue) than the infinite blue would be something that im willing to pay a premium for my premium.
I am a huge fan of Royal, Navy, Midnight and even marine blue.
And i know ICE mustang has had these colors in the past and hence my opinion.

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
This might an unpopular opinion but better blue (any blue) than the infinite blue would be something that im willing to pay a premium for my premium.
I am a huge fan of Royal, Navy, Midnight and even marine blue.
And i know ICE mustang has had these colors in the past and hence my opinion.
Here you go!

·
Registered
98 Posts
Do we know if anyone from MME team frequents this forum.
It would be great if they take a look at some of these discussions especially this one

·
Registered
25 Posts
WOW
I looked up a few photos of a Moss Green Mustang. Maybe something like this, just with more metallic flake in real life?

View attachment 1054

EDIT: With metallic flake effect:

View attachment 1055 wow, thanks for your effort desertdrifter.....I googled 1967 mustang and what came up was the dark moss green......I believe the dark moss green had a bit more black in the color, but the green you came up with is close.....thanks again.....that '67 was my first new car, kept it until my wife was pregnant and we had 2dogs, a lab and a mutt.....traded it in for a '68 ford wagon, a real drop in the cool meter, haha.....that green would be a real trip down memory lane.....again thanks for your effort drifter.....stay well all....

·
Registered
25 Posts
I think I messed up.....so here we go again.....first thanks to desertdrifter for your efforts.....I looked up 1967 mustang and what came up was the dark moss green, I think a little more black in the color, but the one you posted was close....there are memories with that '67, my first new car, had it until my wife was pregnan, and with 2 dogs, a lab and mutt, had to trade it in for a '68 ford wagon......that color on the mme would be a trip down memory lane

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I think I messed up.....so here we go again.....first thanks to desertdrifter for your efforts.....I looked up 1967 mustang and what came up was the dark moss green, I think a little more black in the color, but the one you posted was close....there are memories with that '67, my first new car, had it until my wife was pregnan, and with 2 dogs, a lab and mutt, had to trade it in for a '68 ford wagon......that color on the mme would be a trip down memory lane
Happy to make these renderings, enjoy! I'm sure Ford has people reading the site and maybe they'll realize the next color they should add is green, especially if the color code they use had Mustang history

1 - 20 of 76 Posts