Ford Mustang Mach-E -- News & Community Group, Join ... banner

21 - 40 of 57 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Definitely Guard, it's a darker slightly more blue Highland Green that came on the 2015 Mustangs and is one of my fav colors. That or Dark Side which is a super dark almost black teal that has a cool name haha

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #24
Definitely Guard, it's a darker slightly more blue Highland Green that came on the 2015 Mustangs and is one of my fav colors. That or Dark Side which is a super dark almost black teal that has a cool name haha
Dark Side is definitely tough to render because it looks mostly black, with the blue/teal metallic only coming out in the sun.

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #25
Here is Guard.

·
Registered
202 Posts
I asked my youngest niece which color of these she liked best, she says none, and please ask you for a Pink mustang. she thinks I’m buying this thing for her because she has been after her dad to get rid of his truck and get a ‘battery car’.

I personally like twister orange.

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #28
I asked my youngest niece which color of these she liked best, she says none, and please ask you for a Pink mustang. she thinks I’m buying this thing for her because she has been after her dad to get rid of his truck and get a ‘battery car’.

I personally like twister orange.
:)

I'm having difficulty with Twister Orange. If someone else in the community can nail that color better, please share.

21 - 40 of 57 Posts