Ford Mustang Mach-E Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
166 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'll go first, 1992 Honda Civic Si. Loved that thing. Too bad someone rear-ended me.

·
Registered
5 Posts
‘78 VW Rabbit diesel. Fun to drive but gutless. It was fun getting fuel at the truck stop when diesel was way cheaper than regular.

·
Registered
7 Posts
My first was a 1966 Ford Mustang Coupe. It was my dream car growing up and I finally managed to buy one as a sophomore in college about 30 years ago. It was mostly stock and had a 289 cubic inch V8 engine with two barrel Holley carburator and glasspacks. I had the engine painted blue and the body restored and repainted the original color shortly before it was stolen from my apartment that same year (VIN 6F07C363813). This was one of life's hard lessons... :(

·
Registered
64 Posts
1969 Mach 1 Mustang, 351 Windsor (2 barrel carb), auto, power steering/brakes, tilt wheel, hood scoop, fold flat rear seats, AM/FM stereo with cassette tapel, candyapple red with pin stripe.

·
Registered
9 Posts
1968 Mustang Hardtop coupe. Still wish I had that car - unfortunately I rolled it on an icy road back in college. Had an inline 6. There was so much room in the engine compartment you could sit on the inner fender wells and work on the engine...lol.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts