Mach-E Forum | Ford Mustang Mach-E Forum and News banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
2011 Chevy Volt, 2021 Mach-E Premium extended AWD
24 Posts
I'll be headed to the home of burgers to fuel up before a long drive. How about everyone else?
View attachment 3762
Dang, just tease the East Coast folks with this! 😂
Last I checked, the closest In-n-Out is Dallas TX, a mere 1600 miles away. Gonna need several fast chargers along the way to make that trip!

I may have to settle for Pat's, King of Steaks 🥰

·
Registered
2016 Nissan Leaf, 2021 Mustang Mach-E First Edition reserved
1,221 Posts
Well someone possibly Lao Zhu said "A journey of 1000 miles begins with one step" however "no particular destination is needed if having fun". The second part is my contribution.
"A journey of 1000 miles begins with one charging"
March road trip to Florida, testing charging infrastructure as I go.

·
Registered
Grabber Blue First Edition
3 Posts
First day trip will probably be up Loveland Pass like the guys from The Fast Lane did! First road trip will be something that I know is fairly easy like Moab or Taos (from Denver).

It definitely won't be In-N-Out. They just opened 3 of them here in Colorado. One, the lines have been really long and two, they had 184 employees get COVID-19! 😲

·
Registered
2011 Chevy Volt, 2021 Mach-E Premium extended AWD
24 Posts
First day trip will probably be up Loveland Pass like the guys from The Fast Lane did! First road trip will be something that I know is fairly easy like Moab or Taos (from Denver).

It definitely won't be In-N-Out. They just opened 3 of them here in Colorado. One, the lines have been really long and two, they had 184 employees get COVID-19! 😲
I lived in Ft Collins and worked in Greeley, back in the 90s. Still have a lot of coworkers in the greater Denver area, and a bucket-list destination once I know how my driving style and weather conditions affect overall range. Have fun!

·
Registered
25 Posts
My first place I will go is straight to my detailer to get ceramic coating, tint, clear bra on whole front hood, side mirror, edges or doors, top of rear bumper, and quarter panels, powder coating Premium Rims all black, and painting brake calipers red.

First Trip will be to Huntington Beach for lunch at Ritter’s and to fly my drones for the day :)

1 - 16 of 16 Posts