Mach-E Forum | Ford Mustang Mach-E Forum and News banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,242 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Curious to see how everyone has their garage setup for the Mach-E, share them here.

·
Registered
3 Posts
My garage holds road bikes and my trainer. I live in California so cars stay in the driveway with my charging plug running under the gate for my Teslas.

·
Registered
‘21 Mach E Premium AWD XR
2 Posts
My MME will be residing in the deeper side of our 6 car garage (2 and 4 setup), parked next to my husband’s ‘68 Bronco. We’re installing the JuiceBox this weekend parallel to our house panel (conveniently right next to the charging port of the car as well) so he has to run less power through the wall (he’s an electrician, but don’t assume he wants to do any electrical work at home 🤣). Garage is currently a shitshow because we’re installing ceiling-mount storage in there this weekend, so it’s a good thing I’m months away from actually receiving my car. My last purchase before taking delivery will be a cabinet next to its designated parking spot to hold all the car care items I’m purchasing. I’m going to baby the hell out of this thing...cleanliness-wise, anyway.😊

·
Registered
1,147 Posts
My MME will be residing in the deeper side of our 6 car garage (2 and 4 setup), parked next to my husband’s ‘68 Bronco. We’re installing the JuiceBox this weekend parallel to our house panel (conveniently right next to the charging port of the car as well) so he has to run less power through the wall (he’s an electrician, but don’t assume he wants to do any electrical work at home 🤣). Garage is currently a shitshow because we’re installing ceiling-mount storage in there this weekend, so it’s a good thing I’m months away from actually receiving my car. My last purchase before taking delivery will be a cabinet next to its designated parking spot to hold all the car care items I’m purchasing. I’m going to baby the hell out of this thing...cleanliness-wise, anyway.😊
Getting ceramic coating done to ours the day we take it off the dealer lot.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Installed the ChargePoint unit and electrician installed 50 AMP circuit breaker and hardwired 6 gauge wiring in metal conduit. Will provide about 30miles/hour charging capability. Just waiting for the 1/27 build date. Got the green MSRP sticker last night, 7 days out from the build date. Not clear if the build date is start of production, or completion?

·
Registered
1,242 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Has anyone made considerations around start-conditions, like the temperature of your garage?

·
Registered
25 Posts
Just brought home my infinite blue select AWD. Fits nicely next to its 91 year old great grandfather the 1930 Model A. Go to the video forum to see a heads up race.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts