Mach-E Forum | Ford Mustang Mach-E Forum and News banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A while ago, someone posted Ford’s online portal for the Mach E, where there were prices for add-ons and warranties I believe. I’m not a fan of being so close to release and not being aware of how much money I should expect to spend up front. Anyone else plan on paying for add-ons out of pocket?

·
Registered
570 Posts
A while ago, someone posted Ford’s online portal for the Mach E, where there were prices for add-ons and warranties I believe. I’m not a fan of being so close to release and not being aware of how much money I should expect to spend up front. Anyone else plan on paying for add-ons out of pocket?
In the US, the Select trim has 2 add-on packages (Tech OR appearance), but all the other models only have the $240 "interior protection package" (floor mats)

·
Registered
357 Posts
So far I think we only know about three dealer add-ons? The cold weather floor mats ($240? interior protection package), the Connected Wall Charging Station ($800 but priced higher or lower per dealer), and the Mobile Charging Cord (pricing not revealed).

I don't think we've seen extended warranty pricing or any details on how it will be modified to be suitable for an electric car. Third parties will sell their own warranties, too.

·
Premium Member
2018 Fusion Energi Burgundy Velvet Platinum
753 Posts
So far I think we only know about three dealer add-ons? The cold weather floor mats ($240? interior protection package), the Connected Wall Charging Station ($800 but priced higher or lower per dealer), and the Mobile Charging Cord (pricing not revealed).

I don't think we've seen extended warranty pricing or any details on how it will be modified to be suitable for an electric car. Third parties will sell their own warranties, too.
2021 Packaging Guide into Search Community and that should get it

·
Super Moderator
1,194 Posts
I believe you are referring to the end-to-end online ordering system. What you saw were mock up screens from a training system with dummy prices. So don’t believe all you see.

Here is the article from EVBite:

·
Premium Member
2018 Fusion Energi Burgundy Velvet Platinum
753 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I believe you are referring to the end-to-end online ordering system. What you saw were mock up screens from a training system with dummy prices. So don’t believe all you see.

Here is the article from EVBite:

Thank you. This was it. Dummy prices?😩 Well I guess I’ll just keep squirreling away money. Hopefully they announce the pricing before release. Not trying to finance any of that in the loan.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts