Mach-E Forum | Ford Mustang Mach-E Forum and News banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,242 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Chapman Ford has this Mach-E demo car from what it seems. Which other dealers have them?
Mustang-Mach-E-demo-Chapman-Ford-01.jpg
Mustang-Mach-E-demo-Chapman-Ford-02.jpg
Mustang-Mach-E-demo-Chapman-Ford-03.jpg

·
Registered
175 Posts
Looks great but i am unable to understand the point of these Demo cars. Can a future customer place an order now after looking at the demo?
If thats the case will the orders be year 2? cause I thought Ford is not going to make more than 50k this year

·
Super Moderator
2,705 Posts
Looks great but i am unable to understand the point of these Demo cars. Can a future customer place an order now after looking at the demo?
If thats the case will the orders be year 2? cause I thought Ford is not going to make more than 50k this year
Back before the Nov 2019 MMe launch, LG and Ford entered an agreement that guarantees 50k cars worth of battery cells.

With cell production constraints as they were, it was a number LG felt sure it could supply, and Ford felt confident it could sell.

The battery industry production has since grown. If the MMe demand exceeds 50k, the Ford plant in Cuautitlán definitely has remaining bandwidth to produce them.

·
Registered
448 Posts
Can you reserve test drives? If not, it may be a pre-production model, not an FCTP.
No. This was a preproduction model that was moved around California and the southwest states for the Mach-E Tour late last year. It's recently been posted on this forum multiple times without citing the source, sadly.

I saw this car at Chapman Ford the same day this photo was taken. Here's the manufacturing label:

·
Registered
1,242 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Did anyone catch the Mach-E on tour yet? A New Jersey dealer had one stop over today.
Maple-Crest-Ford-Mustang-Mach-E-Tour-01.jpg
Maple-Crest-Ford-Mustang-Mach-E-Tour-02.jpg
Maple-Crest-Ford-Mustang-Mach-E-Tour-03.jpg
Maple-Crest-Ford-Mustang-Mach-E-Tour-04.jpg
Maple-Crest-Ford-Mustang-Mach-E-Tour-05.jpg
Maple-Crest-Ford-Mustang-Mach-E-Tour-06.jpg
Maple-Crest-Ford-Mustang-Mach-E-Tour-07.jpg

·
Registered
862 Posts
Here's some exciting news!

Mallory Ford in Alexandria, Virginia has a Mach-E that's available for anyone who wants to test drive!

·
Registered
1,242 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 · (Edited)
Here's some exciting news!

Mallory Ford in Alexandria, Virginia has a Mach-E that's available for anyone who wants to test drive!

View attachment 3828
A sales guy at that dealership is now a Mach-E owner.
Malloy-Ford-Alexandria-Mustang-Mach-E.JPG

These pictures of the one you posted @St00k showed up in my feed.
Malloy-Ford-Alexandria-Mustang-Mach-E.JPG
Iconic-Silver-Ford-Mustang-Mach-E-01.jpg
Iconic-Silver-Ford-Mustang-Mach-E-02.jpg
Iconic-Silver-Ford-Mustang-Mach-E-03.jpg
Iconic-Silver-Ford-Mustang-Mach-E-04.jpg
Iconic-Silver-Ford-Mustang-Mach-E-05.jpg
Iconic-Silver-Ford-Mustang-Mach-E-06.jpg

·
Registered
451 Posts
1 - 11 of 11 Posts